Power

I wake up to the red sun and rub my eyes groaning, I slowly sit up yawning when cherri busts in yelling "Y/N get up right now!!" I scream and fall out of bed panicking.

I look at her with my hair falling in my face "What the actual fuck!! what is it!" She runs up to me and shakes me "That wannabe bitch snake is in my godamn territory again!!" 

I grab her to stop shaking me "Let me get ready then we can kick some snake ass!" She smiles brightly then leaves the room yelling through the hall "Ill be out! Just join me when you're ready!" I hear the door open then slam shut.

I exhale then yawn again walking to my closet in a hurry, I throw on some black shorts with a sports bra and very short crop top then some black boots. All set lets do this! I grab the bracelet and put it on running out of the house.

I fix my hair how I want while running down the street towards the giant flying machine dropping bombs and destroying stuff, I see Cherri jumping from building to building to try and get on it.

How the hell am I gonna get up there? "Try to teleport.", I hear someone say in my head which must have been the shadows. I close my eyes and imagine myself in the machine then snap my fingers and open my eyes seeing sir Pentious in front of me holding the wheel to the ship.

Holy shit it worked "HAH, hello bottom snake." He turns and looks at me surprised "How the hell did you get in here!" I chuckle walking towards him as my tail sways "Well that's non of you're goddamn business, now is it?" I smirk at him crossing my arms.

He growls clearly frustrated I stole his line "Get her nowww!" He points as the egg bois start surrounding me, this will be too easy. I open my hand as a bat appears and I spin in a circle smashing or pushing back any egg bois in my space.

I focus from one egg boi to another smashing them to pieces as I sprint around the room dodging as many attacks as I can at lightning speed, I don't remember being this fast or strong but I love it!

I feel my wrists get grabbed by some weird tentacles stopping me from moving "I've got you now missssy." sir Pentious slithers up to me smiling, I roll my eyes feeling more power flow through me and I rip the tentacles off with ease "Now I've got you."

I glare at him and grab his tail starting to whip him in the air, I throw him against the wheel which breaks causing the ship to start diving at the ground "Oh shit.." I run to a hole on the side of the ship and jump out falling to the roof of a building, I close my eyes ready for the impact when...I feel arms around me?

"Holy shit Y/N are you ok? What a jump." I open my eyes and look up seeing Angel dust "Yup I'm good thanks to you." I jump out of his arms and watch as the flying machine crashes into the ground causing a huge explosion, I put my hands in front of me to block the impact.

"What in the name of Satan?!" I look over seeing Cherri "That's a lot of damage." I chuckle looking at all the smoke and fire the explosion caused "Damn right." I put my hands on my hips feeling confident "Did you do all that babe?" Angel says looking at me a bit shocked "I am full of surprises."

"Looks like time to celebrate, where should we drink at?" I hear Cherri say as angel and I think for a moment "Oh I know a place!" Angel shouts grabbing both our hands and jumping down the building "Where at?" I ask confused, I'm curious where angel is gonna take us.

"A little surprise toots." He leads the way as both Cherri and I follow a bit confused but intrigued. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ik its short but I hope you enjoyed! sorry for any typos im tired asf. word count- 708

 word count- 708

~Urban~<3