Reputation

"Nice job toots!" Angel high fives me which I gladly return while smiling brightly "Thanks! You both did awesome too! I love your fighting techniques." Cherri also high fives me then Angel.

"I cant believe you just got here and already getting some action, along with attention." She smirks pointing to the camera crew behind her.

I look at them with a raised eyebrow "There's news down here?" 

"Yup! Lots of demons get into fights for territory, and other shit I don't care about." Angel adds rolling his eyes at the crew.

I stare at the camera crew titling my head, they soon walk up to me "So who might you be joining these two demons in their turf war!" One of the demons askes eagerly, almost yelling.

"Uh..I'm Y/N, I was just joining some of the action! I mean who couldn't join something as crazy as that. The snake had it comin if you ask me." I cross my arms with a smirk as my tail sways behind me.

"Sir Pentious was absolutely destroyed by you three! I doubt that will be the last of him though. So Y/N, what are your intentions in Hell!" He shoves the microphone in my face as I give a confused face "Intentions?" "Yes, your intentions! Do you soon want to claim your own territory or take down any powerful overlords?" He says quickly, like I understand what the fuck he is saying.

"For now I'm here to have some fun, maybe in the future you will see more of me." I wave them off as I walk back to Angel and Cherri "I gotta head out, I'm needed with two bitches." Angel groans waving goodbye then walking off.

"So, do you have a place to stay yet?" Cherri looks at me with a grin "Nope not yet." I respond chuckling as I scratch the top of my head. "Hey don't worry! I owe you one for helping me fight for my turf, you can stay with me for a while if you want." 

A wide smile spread across my face as I look at her excited "Hell yeah I would love to stay with you! But if I become too much trouble please tell me." I giggle hugging her.

Cherri chuckles and hugs back "I'm sure ill be able to handle you, now come on we need to set your new room up!" She leads me down the street as I follow behind her.

"So what's this whole thing with overlords and territory?" 

"Oh! you should have asked sooner, basically the more sins you have the more powerful you are down here. Some souls are so powerful we call them overlords, they can kinda destroy half of the pentagram if they really wanted too but then lucifer would be pissed and destroy them forever."

"Wait lucifer! Is he like the king of hell?"

"Kinda, there's a lot to it so don't overthink anything. Territory is areas around the pentagram that most overlords own, if you kill in their territory its your way of saying this is mine now and will try to obliterate you in seconds...so don't do that."

I nod understanding everything "Oh so that's why I owe you then? You both could have taken him down without me honestly." I scoff lightly shaking my head.

Cherri chuckles looking at me with a grin "Maybe, but you still joined and in the process saved our ass a couple of times even though you didn't need to, and now you have some fresh friends!"

I give a big smile to her as my tail sways faster "I'm happy to have you and angel as my first friends." 

"We are definingly gonna have a lot of fun!" She puts an arm over my neck and pulls me closer, I guess things wont be so bad here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you enjoyed this chapter! sorry its kinda short. word count-676

 word count-676

~Urban~<3