Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"You could have gotten yourself killed, you know that!" Stefan yelled at me.

I continued to cough up the smoke as I sat on the ground, "That's the point. It was the only way you'd get me out. I die, you lose your leverage." Stefan glared at me angrily as I stood up. "I don't know where his family is or even where I am. You can let me go Stefan."

Stefan shook his head, walking over and grabbing my arm roughly. "You want to go, then let's go." He swung open the passenger door, pushing me inside before hoping into the driver side.

He starts the car and starts racing down the road, well above the speed limit.

"What are you doing, Stefan?" He doesn't say or do anything. "Stefan! Let me out of the ca! Do you hear me? Let me out of the car!"

"You know, just because you repeat yourself louder, doesn't mean I didn't hear you the first time. Now shut up."

I starred at Stefan in shock, "What is wrong with you?" He says nothing, making me sit back in my seat, "So, what's the plan, Stefan? What's the big move you're making?"

"I took Klaus's family to make him suffer. I'm not gonna let him make himself a new one."

"So what does that have to do with me?"

"Your part of his family. It was clear as day when we were looking for werewolves and even more clear now."

I shook my head, "So, what are you gonna do, huh? Are you gonna lock me in some cell again?"

"Maybe. Or maybe, I'll just turn you into a vampire," Stefan said with a straight face, looking at me.

My mouth parted in shock, "You... You can't. You can't even feed me your blood." He says nothing, making me more worried. "Stop the car, Stefan! Stop the car!"

Stefan rolls his eyes, pulling out his cell and calling Klaus, putting him on speaker.

"Stefan, how nice to hear your voice."

"Tell your hybrids to get out of town, Klaus."

"Well that's not gonna happen until I get my coffins and Aislinn back."

Stefan shrugged, "Okay, well then I'm gonna drive your girlfriend off Wickery Bridge."

"I don't believe you Stefan. You won't kill her."

"Really? Try me, because your coffins are next to go. Say goodbye to your family Klaus."

Stefan starts to speed the car, making a sharp turn towards the bridge. "Stefan... Stefan slow down! Stefan stop!"

"Fine, I'll send them away! You win!" Klaus yelled through the phone but Stefan continued speeding up. "Enough!" He yelled, causing Stefan to slam on the breaks and skid to a stop. "Aislinn? Aislinn?" Klaus yelled through the phone.

I tried to control my breathing as I starred ahead. My head nodded slowly, "I'm okay," I said, just above a whisper.

"For now," Stefan added before hanging up.

Quickly, I grab the handle of the car and run away from the car.

"Get back in the car, Aislinn." Stefan ordered as he climbed out of the car.

"Stay away from me!" I stop, turn, and yell at him as he takes a few steps towards me. Tears start to form in my eyes as my hands shake. "This is where Elena and I's parent died, Stefan. You knew that!"

Stefan took a step towards me, shouting, "He backed down! He has a weakness. If I know his weakness, I can destroy him."

"You can't destroy him, Stefan!"