Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Bonnie stood in front of me, looking pissed as she starred at the bowl and vials of each Mikaelson blood.

"I can't believe your helping them," Bonnie said with anger in her voice.

"I'm not helping them with anything. We just need you to unlink them so we all don't die."

"What do you mean 'we'?" Bonnie asked, but by her tone, she really didn't care.

A sigh left my lips as I sat in one of the love seats. "If you kill Klaus, you kill me too. We're connected, not by a witch but by... fate? I don't know what to call it. I'd like to not die before I even started living."

Bonnie was silent, her face looking slightly shocked. "I... I didn't know that."

"Yeah, well, something tells me Elena isn't telling everyone everything. And if she is, doesn't mean you guys would believe me anyways."

"I'm sorry about the connection, but that doesn't make you innocent in all of this."

My eyed met Bonnie's, "I never said I was innocent in helping Klaus. I said I was innocent with our parent's death."

Silence filled the room for a good minute before the double doors to the room opened, revealing Klaus. He fast walked in, looking at me, "Hello Love, how is our witch doing?" He looked to Bonnie.

"I'm still studying the unlinking spell. It's not that easy, especially under duress."

"You've been warned. If you're looking for a way to send for help, I will kill anyone who comes to your rescue."

"This is the spell. I just don't know if I'm strong enough," Bonnie glares.

I sighed and slightly rolled my eyes, I was tired of Bonnie continuously doubting her power and what she was capable of. Sometimes I thought it was just for show but I'm beginning to realize it was how she actually felt.

Not wanting to listen to Klaus' threats, I stood up and left the room. I walked through the entryway of the house, stopping when I looked into the empty dining room to see a bloody Damon hanging by some chains from the ceiling.

"Damon?" I said, confused and worried, as I fast walked into the room. Fresh and dried blood covered him and the paper covered floor. He looked weak and out of it. "Jesus, what happened?"

"That would be my doing," Rebekah said, strutting in and making me look at her. "He hurt my feelings."

A sigh left my lips and I looked at the ground, "Rebekah, I know you love to leave a lasting impression, but don't you think he got the message?"

Rebekah shrugs and Damon lifts his head. "I get it. If Klaus bossed me around for a thousand years, I'd probably be pretty desperate for attention too."

I glared at Damon, wishing he would just shut his mouth for ounce.

Of course, Rebekah reacted, grabbing a knife and lightly pushing passed me before shoving it into his stomach. I sighed and turned around, "Next time, learn to shut up," I mumbled to Damon before leaving the room.

I headed upstairs, my eyes glancing at the last room on the right. Klaus had told me that was his painting room, but I had yet to step inside of it.

My eyes glanced behind me at the stairs, seeing no one, and deciding to venture in. I opened the door, finding the room filled with large, medium, and small paintings. They all seemed to be leaned against walls, a few hanging up.

A large painting sat on a stand, half-finished it seemed. I walked closer to it, my eyes looking over every detail of it. It was different dark and light colors coming from the sides towards the middle that had yet to be finished.