Chapter 1

Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!

A mid-aged lady in her 40's screams in the lovely morning standing near the stairs. 'Naaz come down in 2 minutes otherwise you will got late for the job interview'

Naaz too screams from room ' Mom jst 5 minutes I will be there'

'Naaz' A sweet bubbly girl and sweetheart of her mom and Sister But  'Bapu hanikarak haii'😛. Her father never appreciate her for good grades in school and college. She don't like his this attitude.

Till now she didn't find any true friend who understands her. All are there for their own mean. So, She make her sister her best friend who understands her more than anyone. She loves her alot.

Inspite of having good grades , She didn't get a appropriate job. She is tired of giving interview's for jobs.

And yesterday her father told her that his Boss's son met with an accident and they need a caregiver. They also offer a good amount of salary. He gives her name for the job. So get ready for the interview tommorow.

Naaz didn't said anything just nodded in front of her dad.

But when she reaches her room she let out her frustration on her sister.

'

Freya Dii... Appne dekha dad mujhe caregiver ki job krne ko bol rhe hai. Main kaise kr sktii hun yehh job yr. Mujhe kuch nhii pta iske bare mein. Wo hmesha apni mrjii chlate haii. He never thinks about my happiness.'
Naaz said with cracked voice. Her eyes filled with tears.

She didn't want to go for job interview but because of her dad she have to go.

'Naaz bacha iddr aa' Her sister Freya pull her close in her arms. He loves us Naaz. He really work hard for us. He only wants good for us. Definately he sees something good in this job that's why he gives your name.' Her Sister makes her understand.

'And from three years you are struggling for a job. Kya pta...Yeh job kuch acha change lekke ayye Or tum jldi sikh jaogii jo bhii kam hoga..I know' Her sister said. Naaz bite her lower lip and nodded.

'Naaz Tumein hmare ghar ki condition pta haii na. Bacha please try your best for this job. They are giving you nice amount of salary. It will really help us.' Her sister caresses her hair.

'Only For you I will try my best not for dad.' Naaz said with sullen mood.

Her sister laughs and slightly hit her head.
..
..

Naaz combing her hair and thinking of what her sister said yesterday. 'I promise you di...I will try hard to get this job.' She said in her mind and head towards her mother in the kitchen.

She go and hug her from behind. 'Good morning mom' She cheerfully greeted her mom.

'Good Morning meri jaan' Her mother wished her back and kiss her forehead.

'Sit and have your breakfast Naaz' Her mother said making breakfast for her. 'No Mom Already bhut late ho chukki hun. Yehh job bhi haath se jayegi. And I don't want that.' She said in hurry to her mom.

Her Mom put sugar and curd spoon in her mouth. 'All the best bacha'.
She handover some money to Naaz and said ' Eat something on the way okii...Aise bhukhe pait mat jana'

Naaz kiss her cheek and runs from there. Her mother laughs on her running figure.

Naaz reaches on time at the address. She enters and rings the bell. A maid opens the door for her.

'May I see Mrs Rekha. She calls me for an interview' She said to maid politely.

Maid let her enter and ask her to wait in the study room. Naaz enters in the study room and look at the collection of books.

'Itni saari books kaun pdhta hogga. Kashh yeh study room ki jagah music room hota...mazza aa jata' She said to her and then laugh at her own thought.

Then she heard the sound of door opening. She immediately sit on the chair.

Mrs Rekha walks in the room. Naaz stands and greet her warmly. She too greets her back warmly. She sits on the Boss revolving chair.

Mrs Rekha is a generous lady. She is kind and affectionate to others. Her personality reflects sweetness and warmth. She handles a great business with her husband. She loves her son alot.

'Have a Seat dear' She politely tells Naaz.

Naaz sits on the chair in front of her nervously.

'So do you know For what purpose you are here!?' Mrs Rekha ask her.

'Yes... For the job of Caregiver.' Naaz confidently answer her.

Mrs Rekha nodded.

'Do you think you can do this Job!?' She ask.

Naaz thinks for sometime. ' Yes, I mean I will try best. I know everything I mean I can do every...'  She fumbles

Mrs Rekha smiles and nodded.
See Naaz... I m Really in the need of caregiver. I can give you a chance. I want you to do your job with all your heart.

Naaz look at her and nodded. 'Can I know about him!?...I mean your Son.

'My Son met with an accident 3 years ago. He is paraplegic. He can't walk or move legs. We tried our best and give best treatment. But unfortunately Everything fails. ' She said with misty eyes.

'Am Sorry Mam. I was just...'
Naaz tries to explain her

She interupt her 'No...no dear...It's not your fault.'.

Naaz looks downward and nodded

'Mam don't worry... I will do everything possible.' She confidently said to her.

Naaz is a really kind hearted girl. She can never see anyone in tears. She determinedly thought to give her everything to this job.
.
.
.
Hey Readers.... First Chapter of this story. I hope you all like this. This story is going to be emotional with some best love moments.

Tommorow 'Our Hero's entry'.

Do Vote And lots of Comments💫🙏🏻