Chapter 38

Let's Start..................❤️

Sidnaaz sitting in front of Naaz's parents. Both are anxious about their response.

Sid takes a deep breath : I will give every happiness she deserves. Just beleive in me.

Naaz's mother look at naaz : Naaz.. do you know the consequences of this relationship!? You have to sacrifice...

Naaz interupt her and softly said : Mooom... Its is not like that. We are not kids... We take the decision maturely. I love him mom.

Naaz's mother look at her father : App kuch kehte kyun nhi ho.

Her dad look at them : Every father wants to love and protect his daughter. Same he wants from her partner to do for his daughter. I know you both love each other.

Naaz's mom : But love is not enough. We all know how much it is difficult for physical disabled person as well as for his family. Naaz... Your life going to be difficult with every step.

Sid looks down and said : I know....

Naaz hold his hand tightly. She don't want Sid to think all that shit again. She didn't like what her mother said to him. But as a mother she is also right at her place. She jst worry for her precious daughter.

Naaz's mom : Then why you both didn't understand.

Sid : I hurt her before for the same reason. I push her away from me. Then what happened!? We both live a whole week like living without soul. I regret for what I did before. I will never going to repeat this mistake again.

I will make her happy and protect her in every situation. I will face every problem before her.

Sid looked at naaz and smiles : I love her.... I love her alot. I want to live my life as long as possible with her.

Naaz have tears in her eyes. She loves the way sid explain everything. She fall for him more and more deeper. She is happy that he changed for a good reason. Now they can live their life without any insecurities.

Sid joins his hand before his parents : I need naaz plzzz. It's a best blessing from God that she loves me too. Please Sir.. Mam.. approve our marriage!?

Naaz's mother look at naaz with worried eyes. Naaz makes a cute sad face and mouthed her plzzz.

Her dad Chuckles looking at her face expressions. In fear of her dad she looks down.
They both are waiting for their approval.

Her dad : Sid... Plz take care of her. She is still our little naaz. I may go harsh on her sometimes but I  love her beyond everything.

Sid have tears in his eyes. He look at naaz and smiles. Naaz still not understand that her dad indirectly said yes to their marriage.

Naaz confusingly looks at sid.

Her dad Chuckles : I told you na... She's still our little naaz. She didn't understand that her dad said yes for her marriage.

Naaz smiles wider but then something strike her mind and she look at her mother. Her mother still have a worried look on her face.

Naaz go near her mom and sit on her knees : Mom.. plz... Trust us.. Only he can make me happy..
And I know he can do anything for me. Please mom..

Her voice cracked : I don't know how to live without him. I almost die in that week. I don't want to live those days again for whole life.

Her mom careses her face softly and kiss her forehead.

Her mom smiles : I only want your happiness naaz. I m sorry if I hurt you both with my words but I am jst worried for you.

Sid : Noo mam.. you didnt hurt us. We understand your feelings... Right naaz!?