Chapter 14

Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!

Hathan vich hove tera hath
Bethi kol mere tu hove 🥺❤️

Every week they both update new song on their channel. They got 200 or 300 views with 50 + likes on every video. Sid didn't bother about views or likes because he loves to sing with Naaz. Whereas she is happy because Sid is happy. She loves to see him smile.

Feeling of love burst in their hearts but they didn't recognise it. Sid knows he loves everybit of her but he always give it name of attraction or normal liking. And Naaz too knows that her happiness resides in him but she didn't understand that it is love.

One fine day, Naaz comes in the morning and greets his mother. Mrs Rekha is not looking happy. Naaz notice that.

Naaz : Mam are You fine!?

Mrs Rekha's eyes filled with tears. She couldn't control herself. She told Naaz that on this day Sid met with that accident which change his whole life.

Usually on this day , Sid didn't meet anyone. He locks him in his room. He alone agonize in heat of his sadness. Every year , Nightmares of accident frightens him.

Naaz hugs his mother and consoles her. She assure her that she will take care of him.

Naaz normally enters his room like always with breakfast.

Naaz : Breakfast Ready!! Chlo chlo jldi aa jao.

Sid didn't respond , he jst look outside through the window.

Naaz bit her lower lip to control herself from crying. She slowly arrange his breakfast on table.

Naaz : Sid!?

Sid didn't look at her : Mujhe akela rehna hai. Please tum jao.

Naaz sits on bed beside him.

Naaz sweetly : Lekin mujhe akela nhi rehna iss bade Ghar mein. Mujhe yahin rehna hai tumahre saath please. *She makes a cute puppy face.

Sid didn't say anything. Naaz softly hold his hand softly and for her surprise sid too hold it. He needs someone.

Naaz softly : Khanna khilau!?

Sid with cracked voice : Man nhii hai.

Naaz put her chin on his shoulder : Fruits khaoge!?

Sid shakes his head in no.

Naaz knows he will not eat by himself . She takes a spoon of oats near his lips.