Chapter 34

Naaz sits with her family in the living room. Her sister tries to cheer up her mood.

Naaz look at them : I wanna tell you all something!?

Dad : What happen Naaz!?

Naaz looks down : Dad I signed a project in Canada for 2 weeks.

Her family is really happy for her achievements.

Dad : Yehh to bht achi baat hai.

Freya look at the sadness on her face.
Freya : Naaz but why are you sad!?

Naaz : No dii.. it's not like that. I am fine.
She takes a pause
Ummm.. Dad Mom maii yahan se jana chahti hun. Mtlb maii unn 2 hfton ke baad Canada hii settle hona chahti hoon.

Mom worriedly : Par kyn bacha!? Yahan sab kuch toh theek chal raha hai. Sab tumhare pass hai. Wahan dur desh mein kaun Hogga tere pass.

Naaz's dad look at her for an answer.

Naaz looks down : Umm.. maii sab kuch dekhlungi vahan. Koi job krlungi. Lekin mai yahan nhi rehna chahti.

Mom : Lekin aisa kya hogya Naaz.

Tear escape from her eyes. She shakes her head in no. Freya wraps her one arm around her shoulder. She comforts her.

Naaz sobs : Please mom... Dad. Please I wanna leave this city.

Her dad stands and put his hand on her head.

Dad : Naaz.. it's fine if you wanna live there. I am with you. I wanna see my daughters happy. First time you are asking something from me. I don't wanna say no to you. Jahan rehna khush rehna.. I only wants your happiness.

Naaz stands and hugs her dad. Her mom and too hug them. After emotional family hug. Freya takes her along with her. She want some alone time with her.

Freya : Naaz are you sure about your decision!?

Naaz nodded and didn't say anything.

Freya : Naaz.. sach btaa yr. I know.

Naaz look at her with teary eyes.

Naaz sobs : Maii usse door nhi jana chahti. Yeh jankr toh bilkul nhii ki vo bhi mujhse pyaar krta haii. Lekin usse lagta hai ki hmara dur jana hii sahi hai. Aggr vo issi mein khush hai toh maii sach mein bht door chle janna chahtii hun. Yahan rhungi to kissi na kissi din usse dekh lungi. Fir khud ko shayad rok na Pau.
I love him dii.

Freya : Naaz.. don't take instant decisions. Take your time.

Naaz shakes her head in no.

Naaz : Prson merii flight hai. Main yahan se jitni jaldi jaa skuu utnna acha haii.

Freya hugs her sister tight. She knows right now she needs someone. Naaz cries in her arms.
After sometime naaz plug earphones in her ears and start listening his song
'At my worst' her favourite song. She takes promise from him that he will only sing this song for her. In her words 'its our song'. She sleeps listening to his voice 'the only way to feel him near her'.

Whereas Sid lay with his head in his mother's lap. She softly creases his hair.

Mrs Rekha : Sid

Sid look at her : Hmm

Mrs. Rekha : Kya soch rhe hoo bacha!?

His eyes filled with tears. He look in other direction to hide them. But nothing hides from a mother.
His mother creases her face.

Mrs Rekha : Let them fall bacha. Don't
supress your emotions.

Sid hide himself in her embrace.

Sid whispers : She is not fine mom.