Chapter 15

Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!

Tera mujhse hai pehle ka natta koi
Yuhi nahii dil lubhata koi❤️🥀

Next day , Naaz wakes up and do her daily routine. She wakes him up and make breakfast for him. He is looking calm and in good mood from yesterday. Naaz makes his favourite breakfast today.

Sid look at her lovingly : Thankyou So much❤️

Naaz smiles : Breakfast ke liye!? Vo to mai roz hii bnatii hun.

Sid chuckles and hold her hand : Not only for breakfast... For Everything ❤️. Thanks for being with me.

Naaz sits on her knees in front of him.

She smiles and look into his eyes : Vo toh mai hmesha rehne vali hun. Uske liye thanks mat bolna kabhi.

Sid smiles : You know..

Naaz giggles : No I don't know.

Sid hits her head slowly and pull her up to sit on bed.

Sid : Naaaaaaaz.

Naaz giggles : Oki oki tell me

Sid : My Life was a mess . When I meet you I don't want to tell you about my Scars and weakness ... I thought you use them against me... I was such a fool at that time.

People tries to be overfriendly with me and show sympathy that irritates me alot. I thought you are just like them. I feel insecure.

But....

No... You understand me. I feel happy to be around you. My days were not about singing ,gossips and watching movies. I overthink about everything. You changed me. You turn to be my habit. *Chuckles. You are perfect.

Naaz didn't interupt him. She listen to him with so much love. She feels elated listening to him.

Naaz smiles : No.

Sid collides his brows.

Naaz giggles : We both are perfect mess. We both turn into each other's habits. You are my comfort zone sid.

I love when we both fight like crazy people and then the next moment starts our gossip session.*giggles.

You bring out the best in me. And you know am the happiest person with you. We may not be perfect individually but I love the messy version of us together ❤️.

Sid laughs : Yes we imperfectly perfect.❤️

Naaz smiles.

Sid fall for her every second. She makes a special place in his heart. The way she take care of him yesterday... He finds his peace in her. He is in so love with her. But he afraid to express his feelings. Because he didn't know about her feelings yet. He don't wanna lose her at any cost.

Whereas same happens with naaz. She too in so love with him. She always talk about him with her sister. Only he remains in her heart and mind. Every time she thinks about  him. She also afraid to express her feelings. She too didn't wanna lose her  good friend.

In evening , Naaz returns to her home. She shares everything with her sister. Her sister knows that she has true feelings for him. She wants to meet him too.

She is planning small surprise Birthday party for Naaz after 2 days as it's Naaz's Bday. Freya is so excited for her birthday. She really loves her alot. Because of work, they get little time to spent together. So, she wants to make her day special with surprise party. She also wants to invite Sid in the party. She talk with her parents too about that and they agree.

She quietly take Naaz's phone and dial sid's number.

Sid thought its naaz he happily takes the call. He thought to pull her leg in her style.

*On phone
Sid : Hey Pritam.. Humein Tumahri bhut yaad aa rhii hai.

Freya : What!?

Sid startles when he listen unknown voice. He looks at his phone screen. He again put it on his ear.

Freya too shock to listen what he said. She understand that pritam thing because she knows her dramatic sister.

Freya : Can I talk to Mr Khanna!?

Sid worriedly : Yeahh.. but this is Naaz's phone.

Freya sighs : Yes... I am her sister Freya.

Sid curse himself under his breath for saying all that.

Sid fumbles : Ohh m sorry I though you are naaz that's why I m saying all that to pull her leg . M really Sorry.

Freya giggles : It's Oki Sid. I understand. Yeh sab naaz ka kiya dharra hai. She is such a drama queen.

Sid chuckles : Yeah Yeah. But She is very nice girl.

Freya smiles : Hmmm.. I know.

Sid : Hmm
He didn't understand why she calls him.

Freya : Sid.. Actually 2 din baad Naaz ka birthday hai. So I was planning Surprise Birthday party for her. She has no close friends. She only talks about you with me. So I think you both are good friends. No!?

Sid : Yeahh we are good friends. But she didn't tell me about her birthday.

Freya : Aisi hii hai vo. Usse khushiyan bantna acha lagta hai. Apni khushi ki parwah kiyye bina.

Sid smiles : Yeah She is such a pure soul.

Freya : So you are coming !?

Sid : If you invite me I will surely come.

Freya : Ohh sorry Sid.. sab batein karli Tumein invite kiya hi nahii.
But I know tum aa rahe ho. Right!?

Sid laughs : For Naaz. 100% Done.

Freya giggles : Good. But don't tell her about this. It's all surprise for her.

Sid : Oki. She is really blessed to have a sister like you.

Freya : Aww Thanks Sid. You are really a nice guy. So milte haii jldii hi.

Sid : Yeah.. bye

Freya : Byee.

Sid wants to gift naaz something special. He is so excited for her birthday. He thanks her sister for telling him about that. He thought he is such a jerk that he didn't ask her about her birthday.
.
.
.
Hope you guyzz like this chapter💕
Must Vote and Comment 🤞👍