Chapter 5

Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!

Saath hona ISHQ nahii
Sath dena ISHQ haii❤️✨

One more week passed like this. Whenever naaz tries to talk to him he ignores her. He becomes more quite. Now he didn't taunt or said awful words to her. He always tries to stay away from her so that he can't think about her.

One day Naaz has some important work So, she goes late at work.

'Naaz , Thank God You come. Please make tea for the relatives. I have to attend them.' Mrs Rekha said to Naaz.

Naaz nodded her head and start making tea. She pour it in the cups and arrange them in the tray. She goes in the living room to serve them. Naaz arrange snacks on the table. They all were talking to Mrs Rekha. In the meantime Sid also arrive there.

'Kaise ho sid!?' His aunt asked.

'Fine' Sid replied.

Now you must have habitual with the wheelchair. No!? His Aunty asked

Sid look at his mother and then his aunt. He nodded his head and look downward.

'Kitna mushkil hota hoga na bichare ko. I can feel your pain sid.' His aunt said. Her expressions shows how much she cares for him. She just show him fake concern which sid hates the most.

Sid chuckles 'I should go now'

He goes from there. Naaz too witness the whole scene. Now naaz understands why he feel frustrated when someone tries to comfort him. Everyone shows fake concern but no one understands him.

In afternoon when the relatives gone Mrs Rekha and Naaz make lunch for sid. They listen the voices from sid's room. They both look at each other then runs toward his room.

Naaz opens the door when he shouts 'Go from here. Don't come near me'

Naaz and Mrs Rekha flinched. He broke some frames on the wall and vase in his room. His hand is bleeding too.

Mrs Rekha panics to see him like that. She knows in this state he didn't listen anyone. Naaz's eyes filled with worry. She jst look at his bleeding hand.

Naaz starts to move but Mrs Rekha hold her 'No Naaz he didn't listen anyone in anger, Don't go'

'But his hand, he can harm himself more. Please Let me go' She jerks her hand go toward him.

Sid lost his senses. His eyes were red , messy hair and tears rolled down on his cheeks. He was totally mess at that time.

He again shout 'Don't you listen , Go Go jst Go Away'

'Sid tumahra haath dekho..khoon aa rha hai. Let me bandage it' Naaz said with trembled voice.

'No....please I hate you... I hate myself..Go from here.' Sid yells.

He throw one more frame near her feet. Accidently broken glass piece percied in her feet.

'Ahh' Naaz screams in pain.

'I told you na jo mere pass ayega vo bhi suffer krega. Please chle jao.... chle jao yahan se' He cries helplessly.

Tears rolls down from her eyes too. His condition is worst.

Naaz take slow steps toward him. She cups his face with shaking hands. Sid look at her with sorrowful eyes.

'Kuch nhii hua...na tumhe kuch hua hai..na mujhe.... Koii suffer nhii krega tumahre sath rehke. Maii hoon na dekho maii hoon na tumhare saath. Koi kahin nhii jayega'
Naaz whispers nd tries to calm him down.

Sid didn't said anything jst look at her. Tears continuously flowing from his eyes. Naaz wipe his tears with her thumb.

'Shhh...bs ab or nhii rona. Tum toh sabse strong ho. Aggar tum himmat haar jaoge toh Sir or Mam kya krenge. They loves you alot Sid. Bht pyaar karte hain tumse. Unke liye tohh strong rho.' Naaz said looking into his eyes. Both look deeply in each other's eyes. Sid lost in her eyes. He find peace in her words.

Sid is calm now. First time someone soothe his anger. Mrs rekha is shocked to see Naaz cleaning his wound and put bandage on his hand. He never allow anyone to come near him in anger.

Naaz stands and move to go out but sid hold her hand..

'Don't go...I mean sit on the bed. ' Naaz look at him in confusion.

'I said sit here' He again said slowly.

Naaz sits on bed in front of his wheel chair. Sid gesture with his hand toward her feet.

Naaz fumbles 'na...nahii maii khud krlungii'

'Apna pair do' Sid again said.

She slowly put her feet in his lap. He holds her feet and remove glass. She hiss in pain. Tears comes out from her eyes. Sid look at her in pain.

He slowly clean her wound and bandage it.

Am sorry. ' He slowly muttered and turn his wheel chair around the window. Naaz look at him then her feet and smiles. 

She comes out from his room. His mom immediately hugs her. Naaz shock with the sudden hug. She slowly put her arms around her.

'Thankyou so much naaz . You handle him in anger. He didnt listen anyone before but you. You are miracle. Please help him to heal. Please naaz. '
Mrs Rekha begged for his son.

'Relax Mam.. I promise I will try to heal him. 'Naaz can't understand why she promise to his mother. She jst said those words from her heart.

Naaz returns home. Everyday she didn't sleep before thinking about him. In these 15 days , he became a part of her life. And today, She feels connected with him. She feels his pain when he cries. She forget her injury in front of his. She again and again look at her bandage and smile.

Whereas Sid is no less. He also thinks about her. Her worry filled eyes comes in front of him. Today he found peace in her. At that time he wants to pull her in a hug. He too looked at his bandage and rewind the whole incident in his mind. He smiles...yes he smiles with heart today only because of her.

'She's a miracle ✨'
.
.
.
Sid's breakdown
Naaz comfort him❤️

So did you like the Chapter!?
Vote and Comment fast✨❤️