Chapter 4

Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!

Bhut andar tak jala deti hai
Vo shikayatein Jo bayan nhi ho patii💔

A week spent like the first day. Everyday Sid comes up with a new challenge. But naaz didn't afraid she silently did her work. She tries to talk with him but he always said something that hurts her. Everyday she return back home with a sad mood.

His Mother too noticed his behaviour toward her. She really feels bad for her.

'Naaz m really sorry on the behalf of Sid. My heart cried when I look at him. He broke himself from inside. Now he hurts you too. If you want I will increase your salary but please never think to quit this job. ' Mrs Rekha helplessly cries in front of her.

'Mam please app chinta naa kro maii kahin nahii jaa rhii. Or salary toh app pehle se hi mujhe achi de rhe hoo. Mujhe or kuch nhi chahiye' Naaz replied her innocently.

Mrs Rekha admire the girl who stands in front of her. She feels happy that she find someone good for his son. She really likes naaz.

'Thanks bacha' Mrs Rekha warmly said and caresses her hair.
..
..

One fine day Naaz is feeling bored. She roamed here and there in house humming a song.

She peeks in his room. He is sitting on his wheelchair looking outside the window.

Naaz silently prays to her baba g and enter in his room. Sid close his eyes in frustration when he heard her footsteps.

'Mausam bhut acha hai...bahr chlogge'
Naaz politely ask.

'Mujhe yahan acha lag raha hai' He replied but didn't look at her.

'Whole day you spent in this room. You need fresh air. ' Naaz said looking at him.

But he don't bother to look at her and replies ' You don't need to show fake care . Now go from here.

Naaz look at him frustrated and said ' Sir humein baat karni chahiye. Aisa kab tak chlega.

'Jab tak tum yahan ho' Sid reply looking at her.

Or Tumhein ik cheater se baat nhi Karni chahiye. Right!?

Naaz look at him in disbelief 'Tum uss baat ko bhul kyun nhi jate. Let's start from fresh.

'I can't...nd leave me alone'  he said rudely.

Naaz go from there and sit on the bench in the garder. Sid can see her from his room. Naaz again start talking to her baba g with her cute expressions.

Sid keenly look at her then a smile appears on his face. He immediately hide his smile from himself also. He don't wanna melt in front of her.

Actually he don't want anyone to come near him. He thinks his life is dark....he don't want anyone to suffer with him.

He too didn't bother about their past. He know they show their childish behaviour at that time. But for now he don't want her to invade in his personal space. He wants to live his life alone like a dead soul.

Everyday he cries on his fate. He wants to grow with time but now he totally stops. When he sees his age people do everything in their lives whereas he sits on a wheelchair can't move his legs... his heart brokes into million pieces.

Naaz comes into the kitchen and cut fruits for him. She goes and silently handover him the bowl.

She starts fold his washed clothes and neatly arrange in his wardrobe. Sid looks at her doing all the work. She smiles looking at his well arranged wardrobe.

Then she close it and start looking at the frames hanging on the walls. She caress her hand over one picture and then look at sid.

'Khush ho rahi ho dekh kar...kii kya thii merii zindagi or kya bangyii' Sid said with blank expressions on his face but his eyes speaks sadness.

Naaz didn't speak anything she jst look at him in disbelief that how can he said that.

'Maii hii hun inn tasveeron mein apne so called friends ke saath. Jo ab dekhte bhi nhi merii taraf. Bs kabhi kbar dil rakhne ke liye call krdete hain.' He chukles at his own fate.

'Aisi hii hoo gyii haii merii zindagi. Koi pass nhii anna chahta. Or na hi mai anne dena chahta hun. Tum bhii chle jao' He said and turn his wheel chair.

Naaz go and stand beside him. She too look outside the window. Her eyes filled with tears. Her heart drops into her stomach . She herself can't understand that how can she feel his pain. Her heart ached at his wording.

'Aisa kyun bol rhe ho tum!? Har koi aisa nahi hota. Tum chaho toh share kr skte ho mere saath.' Naaz said with cracked voice.

Sid smiles and said 'Hn taaki tum bhi mera mzaak bana sako. No one can feel my pain. You don't have an idea that how was my life before.' In frustration he bent his fingers inward.

'Then recall your best moments and try to live your life happily. You packed yourself in this room with the beggage of regrets and pain. You..'
Naaz tries to make him understand but he interupts her.

'Out.'

'Hn!?'naaz asks

'Get out from my room' Sid said loudly.

He take her words wrongly. He thinks jst like others she also give him lectures about life but didn't understand him. He is frustrate from all this.

'Sid but'

'I said out' He said loudly. His eyes become red.

Naaz flinches and runs from there. She put her hand on her mouth and cries silently. She genuinely want to help him but he jst like always kick her out of his room. She felt insulted but somehow she control herself. She wipe her tears.

She go back home with a sad mood. She didn't eat dinner properly. She lay on her bed and thinks about him and their conversation. His words roam around her ears. She didn't get over him. She didnt want to think about him. But whenever she close her eyes his deep sad eyes comes in front of her. She herself don't know why he affect her so much.

And here same happens with sid. He also thinks about her. He can't understand why her words affect him so much. His many so called friends come and tries to comfort him with their words. But this time he feel real solace in her words. He shrugged his thoughts and tries to sleep. But sleep is far away from his eyes

Mrs Rekha comes in his room. She sits beside him and put his head in her lap. She slowly caresses his hair. Sid close his eyes in releif from overthinking.

All good with naaz !? Mrs Rekha asked.

Sid open his eyes and look at her. He sighs and kept mum .

Usse nikalne kii try nhii ki!? His mother smiles.

'Many times' Sid said with blank expressions.

'She's a nice girl beta. Try to be nice with her.' She said to sid. Her hand stop caresses his hair. She look at him for an answer.

'I don't wanna talk about her.' He close his eyes and put her hand again in his hair.

Mrs Rekha shakes her head in disbelief. For sometime she give him slowly head massage. She kissed his forehead and go out from his room.
.
.
.
So Tell me which character you like the most!? Sid Or Naaz!?

Comment fast!!😛✨