Chapter 16

Tu Zinda Te Zinda Junoon Mera Sohneya
Tujhe Hi To Dhunde Sukoon Mera Sohneya
Tere Bina Chalda Ni Haye Ek Din Vi
Bada Besharm Ae Khoon Mera Sohneya

After 2 days , Naaz's Birthday

Naaz comes to Sid's home in morning. She forget about her own birthday. And according to her sister's plan not anyone wish her.

And here Sid is in daze that why she didn't tell him about her birthday. But he wants to make her birthday special without even telling her.

Naaz comes in his room : Sid let's record a song today.

Sid look at her and smiles : Oki then decide a song.

Naaz look at him bewilderedly : Song mai decide krungi. Ajj kya hogya. Sid Tum theek toh ho. Itni asaani se keh diya.

Sid laughs : Stop your drama Naaz and decide a song.

Naaz giggles : Oki then 'Chaar kadam'.

Sid smiles : Done.

Naaz is so happy coz sid let her decide the song. Otherwise they did a long debate then decide a song.

They both practiced lyrics of the song and sit there for recording.

Sid starts

Mmmm..
Bin puchhe mera naam aur pataa
Rasmon ko rakh ke pare
Chaar kadam bas chaar kadam
Chal do naa saath mere (x2)

Sid starts singing the lyrics looking into her eyes. It's like he is asking her to walk with him the entire life. He wants her by his side in every situation. He wanna share his every happiness and sadness with her.

Bin kuch kahe, bin kuch sune
Haathon mein haath liye
Chaar kadam bas char kadam
Chal do na saath mere (X2)

He wanna hold her hand and never let her go. When he sang those line, he gesture her to give her hands in his. She happily hold his hands. They both lovingly looking into each other's eyes.

Raahon mein tumko jo dhoop sataye Chaaon bicha denge hum
Andhere daraye to jaa kar falak pe Chand sajaa denge hum
Chhaye udaasi latife suna kar
Tujhko hansa denge hum Hanste hansaate yunhi gungunaate
Chal denge chaar kadam

While singing he thinks about his beautiful life with her. For her happiness he can do anything. He is just expressing his feelings through this song.

Yea yeah.. na na nana; La ra la.. ra.

Naaz's part
Tumsa mile jo koi rehguzar
Duniya se kaun darey
Chaar kadam kya saari umar
Chal dungi saath tere

Naaz is overwhelming with the feeling of love. She loved the way he looked into her eyes and peeped into her soul. Her heart is beating fast. She too wants too walk with him through her entire life. She too thinks about beautiful life with him.

Bin kuch kahe, bin kuch sune
Haathon mein haath liye
Char kadam bas char kadam
Chal do na saath mere (x2)

They complete the song with so much love. They sang the whole song with feelings.

Naaz excitedly : Sid aisa lag raha hai ajj sabse best song record hua hoga. Am feeling so happy.