Chapter 37

Vote nd comment guyzzz💕✨

Naaz's stage shows go very well. People love her voice. She is really happy with the response. She is on cloud nine. Only Because of sid all these things happens. According to her , the credit of her success goes to sid.

Whereas Sid also recorded some songs. His songs are going to release in next months. He is really happy. He is living his dream because of naaz. He is really thankful to Naaz for changing him for himself. He feels good change in him.

They both really miss each other presence in their lives. They jst want to end this seperation period. And jst one day left for that.

Sid happily calls naaz. Naaz pick his call at first ring.

Sid excitedly : Hii sweetheart ❤️

Naaz sadly : Hiii

Sid collide his brows : What happen!? Why you sound so low!?

Naaz didn't said anything.

Sid : Naaz. Baby bolo kya hua!? Tum theek ho na!?

Naaz in crying voice : Nhii

Sid's heart beat increases : Why baby!? Kissi ne kuch kaha!? Kya hua naaz!?

Naaz : Sid... Th...they said I have to stay there for 4 days more for some show purpose.

Sid thinks for sometime : But tumhare sare shows to ho chuke hain.. ab kya karna hai vahan!?

Naaz : voo... Voo sid.. vo ik show achanak se aggya. To isliye rukna pdega.

Sid frowns : But aise kaise achanak se agya... How can they do that!?

Naaz cntrl her laugh : Abb kyaa kree sid.. unhone bola hai to karna pdega na. Ab mai apna kam chdke nhii aa sktii na. M sorry.

Sid huffs : Naaz I was so excited that you are coming tomorrow and now this. I can't yr.

Naaz : Mere pe kyun chidd rhe ho. Meri kya galti haii. Ab unhone bola hai to karna pdega na. Ab itne din wait kiya hai to kuch din or shii.

Sid takes a deep breath : Do whatever you want to do yr.

He cuts the call in anger. Naaz laughs after seeing his reaction. She gets what she wants. Now she is packing her clothes for going tommorow. She plans a surprise for sid.

Here Sid sits in anger and thinks about what she said. He immediately calls Freya di and talks to her about naaz.

Next day....

Naaz is ready for her early morning flight. She sits in plain and thanks god for giving her so much. She is really excited to surprise sid.

She reached Mumbai in the evening. She calls Mrs Rekha and tell her that she reached at airport and directly comes to their home for surprising sid. She really wants to see his surprising face. But to her disappointment she tells her that sid is not at home.
( Play tere naal from BBB3)

Naaz takes her bags and lead toward the exit. She comes out of the airport. She look at the figure from distance and her heartbeat increases. She stands there still when the man on wheelchair comes toward her with a smile.

Puche Mera Dil Baar Baar Ve
Kithe Chhup Baitha Mera Yaar Ve
Pyaar Di Do Gallan Hai Pukarti
Ankhan Nu Vi Tera Intezaar Ve

Naaz startle to see Sid there. Her hands leave her bags and she falls on her knees on the ground. Tears start coming from her eyes. For sometime she forget about her surprise. She is looking at love of her life with so much emotions in her eyes.