Chapter 9

Vote!! vote!! vote!!

'Maine chod diya music. Iss accident ne sabh kuch khatam kr diya naaz. Sirf iss wheelchair pe bethne layak reh gya mai. ' He says with regret in his eyes.

'Sab kuch khatam accident ne nahi tum ne kiya hai Sid ' She said sternly

Sid look at her with questionable eyes.

'Tum nhi samjhogii. Tumhare liye kehna asaan hai .' He looks in other direction.

'Jantii hun nhi samaj paungii. Kyunki jo tum experience kr rhe ho vo bht difficult hai. Jantii hun sid lekin tumahre dreams ka kya jo tumne khud ke liye dekhe hai.

Sabki life mein hurdles atte hai sid lekin iska matlab yeh nhii vo khud ko chaar diwaari mein qaid kr lete hai.
Tumhe bahr niklna hoga Sid. You have the potential to shine like a star.

Tum kitna acha gaate ho sid. Show your talent to the world. Yaahan bethke saari life kaise spent kroge.'
Naaz said to him. Sid looks downward . He didn't know what to say.

'Sid look at me' Naaz said softly .

But he didn't.

Naaz sits in front of him on knees. She hold his hands. Sid look at her with eyes filled with sadness. Naaz bite her lips to control her from crying.

'Try to kr skte ho' Naaz said

'I can't naaz. Why don't you understand. ' Sid said softly to her.

'Why sid!?'

'I leave it three years back. It take me lot of time to came out from that accident. I was so happy that day. I was going to record my first song. My first ever song that was composed by me. I didn't know that it will become the worst day of my life. '

His eyes filled with tears while telling this. Naaz tightly hold his hand to assure him that she is here for him.

Sid continues 'I ... I was on my way to stu..dio. I got a call from one of my friend. And unfortunately I pick up that call.

He regrets why he take call while driving. His tears escape from his eyes. Naaz's eyes too filled with tears. Worry clearly visible from her eyes.

'Road was cle..ar I wa..s in hurr..ry.. I didn't see red light. *He sobs.
I ra..n red lig..ht when a hu..ge tr..uck ram in..to my seat. M..y car rolled over sev..eral times. My head hits with some..thing har..d I did..nt even remember. I tried to open my eyes but I can't. I was numb.

He cried remember the day of his accident. He can't even breath properly. Naaz wipe his tears.

'If you don't want to..' Sid intrupts her and continues.

'I probably gain proper concious after 1 week. When I open my eyes I was in the hospital. Mom sitting near me on the stool. I tried to move my legs but...
*He sobs

My mom calls the doctor. I screamed that w..hy can't I fe..el my legs.

They told that in accident I have injuries to the spi..nal cord that ca..use loss of sensa..tion and mobil..ity of my legs. My World crash at that moment Naaz.

Uncontrolled tears escaped from naaz's eyes. She stands and embrace him in her arms. She holds him tight. Sid too need someone. Sid wrap his arms around her and snuggles into her. He felt comfort. He cries in her embrace.

Naaz rubs his back to calm him down. After sometime Sid broke the hug. He mumbles sorry to her. Naaz wipes his remaining tear and kiss his forehead. She can't Stop herself from doing this.

Sid feels so good when her lips touched his forehead. Naaz help him to lay on his bed. She pulls the blanket over him. She softly stroke his hair.

'Naaz I was depressed when I came to know about my injury. Uske baad maine kabhi nhii gaya' He said looking at the ceiling.

Naaz puts hand on his lips. 'Sid don't stress yourself.. Try to sleep'

Sid look at her and says ' I feel like I release some burden by telling you. I never share it with mom nd dad they are already in stress because of me. I really feel happy that I share it with you. Thanks for being there. *She stops to stroke his hair

Naaz smiles ' You can share anything with me. Am always there for you. Promise❤️

Sid smiles and said Promise❤️

Am Sorry Naaz I hurt you many times earlier. 'Sid said having guilt in his eyes.

'Stop it sid.. I know that was jst a situation that  made you like this. Tumhe pta hai tum bhut ache ho. I find a good friend in you.' Naaz said looking at him with so much love and care.

Sid put her hand in his hair. She smiles and softly massage his head. He close his eyes and sleeps in no time after his heart wrenching confession.
.
.
.

Hope you all like the Chapter.
Plz Vote and comment.
Share this story with your friends too🤗