Chapter 11

Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!

Yeh Moh Moh ke Dhaage
Teri Ungaliyon se jaa Uljhe❤️

Next whole week Sid teach her guitar.
She like a good student learn everything. He showed her his music room. She excitedly roam around the whole room. They both do lot of fun together. They are so fond of each other. They debate on meaningless topics for hours. Then laugh at their own selves.

Sid always ask her many times the same question ' Why haven't you meet me before !?' She changed his life within the time period of a month

Sid always ask her many times the same question ' Why haven't you meet me before !?' She changed his life within the time period of a month.  He smiles with heart whenever she was with him. He shares everything with her. They both found a good friend in each other.

It was evening time when Naaz whines 'Sid mujhe guitar bajana agya lekin tumare jitna acha nahi'

Sid laughs at her 'Naaz you already learn well in this week. Tum mujhse bhii acha play kroggi I know'

Naaz makes a sad pout . Sid chukles and say 'Lets try again'.

'No' She moves to go but sid hold her hand and make her sit in his lap. Naaz gasps as her back collides with his front. It's the first when they both are so close. Both their heartbeats running faster. They both feel different sensations in their body. Naaz didnt look back or say something.

To get rid of the awkwardness Sid takes the guitar from her hand and sets in front of them. He takes her hand and put on the strings. She hasitantly puts her other hand too.

Sid smiles and whispers in her ear 'Play'. Shiver ran through her body when she feels his breaths on her neck.

She didn't move then sid hold her hand and play her fingers on guitar

He again whispers 'Sing for me'. A smiles crept on her face. He tries to boast her confidence. He loves when he sees her singing with heart.

Naaz close her eyes and take a deep breath. Today she feel nervous while singing. She starts to play her fingers on guitar with her eyes close. (Bolna from kapoor nd sons)

Chhute ya na chhute mose
Rang tera dholna
Ik tere baajo dooja
Mera koi mol na
Bolna mahi bolna
Bolna mahi bolna