Chapter 3

~Andy's POV~

*Short Chapter*

Ashley refused to leave his bunk when we got on the bus late that night. I thought of going back there and dragging him out but CC beat me to that so I was stuck out with Jinxx and Jake arguing non stop. I was gonna rip one of their fucking heads off. I heard CC and Ashley arguing but at least THEY were quiet unlike some people......

I can't take this anymore. I stood up and screamed at the two. "OH MY FUCKING GOD I AM GOING TO RIP ONE OF Y'ALL'S HEAD OFF!" Jinxx and Jake just stared blankly at me and CC came back in with Ashley in tow. He was wrapped in his Hello Kitty blanket and had tear stains and an extremely bloody bandage on his arm. Damn.....did I do that to him?! Ashley why? CC gave me an extremely dirty look and Ashley wouldn't even look at me. Well now I feel like worthless shit, thanks Christian. I rolled my eyes at that thought and crossed my arms. Jinxx got up and said something to CC and Ashley nodded and stood, handing his blanket to CC. The two went outside and a very pissed CC came and sat next to me. He is gonna kill me. "Well this was fun." I got up but he pulled me back down. "Okay and I'm staying right here with you.....please don't kill me." The next thing happened in a blur of shouting and CC was smashing glass over my head. So yeah NEVER cross Christian Coma EVER again.....especially when there's glass near by.