Chapter 7

~Andy's POV~

Me and Ashley had been together for a little under a month and the fans were already hounding us about our relationship and just going crazy over "Andley". I personally think that's a pretty ingenious name. I like the sound of it. The guys were all happy that we were happy and supported us and John wasn't too crazy about the band having two gay people in it but he tolerated us. Of course word got out that I was gay and I panicked hoping it hadn't reached Scout yet. I kept putting off telling her just in case something happened between me and Ashley. The only thing that happened was that we both learned our feelings for each other were as real as can be so I decided to call Scout this afternoon after the meet and greet. Ashley wasn't too thrilled that I was technically still dating her while going out with him. This conversation could've taken place somewhere better then in front of the fans but Ashley wanted to have it now.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry okay Ashes? I was just waiting to see if this would go up in flames or not." Shit. As soon as the words left my mouth I knew I was a dead man.

"So you didn't believe that this is real?"

"No no I do you see it's just that-"

"You don't believe that I REALLY love you."

"No you don't understand-"

"No I think I do."

"If you could just hear me out-"

"You've said enough Andy. You obviously have second thoughts about us and I understand. You don't have to break the news about us to Scout anymore since there isn't an us to begin with." Ashley and CC switched spots so now he was right next to me.

"Okay he's gonna kill me so does anyone have something?" I was half joking when some asshole pipes up.

"She does you should see her wrists." And just like that everyone was dead silent. I turned my attention to this guy and stood.

"And what's your name?"

"Michael."

"Well Michael let me just tell you a little something about people who bully our fans." I walked around the table and a fight broke out between me and the douche. In a flash security was holding me back from attacking him any further; another security guy was controlling the crowd as Michael just kept heckling that poor girl. She was crying and had some people trying to comfort her.

"YOU WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN BASTARD?!" I yelled at him and made an attempt to go back and beat the shit out of him again. Security just throw me over their shoulder and the guys followed him back to the bus.

"What the Hell Andy? Your heart was in the right place, defending her, but attacking that guy was not smart on your part."

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. "Sorry okay? I don't know what I was thinking."

"Now on to a more important issue. You two need to talk." Jake looks at me and Ashley.

"Yeah we do. Listen Ash-....." I turned around to see the others still sitting there. "-I'm sorry can I help y'all? You waiting for something?"

"You two to make up."

"Well it certainly would happen a lot faster without y'all hovering and breathing down my neck."

"Nah we're good right here. We're not moving until y'all make up."

"Okay bye. You have fun with that."I grabbed Ashely's hand and we walked out of the bus to talk.

~Ashley's POV~

I didn't wanna be anywhere alone with Andy, but I desperately wanted to at the same time. I wanna be mad, but I can't. It hurts me that here I am fully committed to Andy, and he was having second thoughts about us from the beginning. So much so that he neglected to break up with Scout, like he said he would. What's made him so uncomfortable with loving me? Was I not good enough for him that he was so expectant we'd never last? What was it that he said earlier? Oh yeah "I was waiting for this to go up in flames.". I don't think he really loves me like I love him. "You're better then this Ashley, you don't need his fake ass anyways." I tried convincing myself of that. I do, I do need him! More then life itself I need Andy in my life. I felt a lump forming in my throat as my eyes stung with tears trying to escape. I blinked them back and tried to swallow the growing knot in my throat but I couldn't. Why does Andy make me so emotional?! I need some release from this lovesick pain but CC disposed of my only blade. I dug my nails into my palms and bit my lip as Andy was going on and on about us and how he was so sorry he didn't believe in our relationship. I think my hands are turning white because Andy's stopped talking and was trying to ask if I was alright. I dare not trust myself to speak or I'll break down.

"Ashley please talk to me." Andy pulled me into his arms and my resolve crumbled. I broke down and the tears would not stop coming. Andy hugged me tightly and this was the second time he's had to comfort me after I broke down on him. I'm too much of an emotional wreck and it's making me look weak. I was shaking like a leaf in his arms and Andy continued to hold me. He doesn't deserve my tears but I love him. And that's never gonna change.