Chapter 15

A/N: I don't care if I said he's using twitter and I used their Instagram names. I don't care if I got them wrong so don't everyone tell me I'm wrong okay?

~Andy's POV~

We took Ashley to the hospital again and our nurse friend personally took care of him. You could say I was a bit clingy but hey I just had my boyfriend kidnapped BECAUSE I let him out of my sight. I'm not making the same mistake twice. Turns out Scout did break a third rib and re-injuried his other fractures. Only Ashley thought I wasn't being clingy and actually begged me to stay.

"I'm not letting you outta my sight again Ashes." I kissed his forehead and he blushed.

"I love you Andy." Ashley smiles.

"I love you too Ashley." I smiled. God I loved his smile so much. I pulled out my phone and my twitter was blowing up with concern and questions about Ashley's wellbeing. Okay so we HAD to tell them everything about what happened. So they know Ashley was kidnapped and it was Scout. What? I couldn't lie to our fans. I sat back in my chair and set to work answering everyone who asked.

"@andybvb Hey Andy how's Ashley?"

"He's doing better. Still in pain but better. Thanks❤"

"@andybvb OH MY GOD HOW DARE SCOUT DO THAT! She IS behind bars now right?"

"I know I couldn't believe it either. None of the guys could. And yes she is behind bars now."

"@andybvb Why did Scout do that if you don't mind my asking Andy. Do you know?"

"Yes I do know. And I don't mind at all. I guess she just didn't like that I'm gay. She asked if I was feeling alright and claimed I hit my head on something and then said I didn't have my priorities straight."

"@andybvb can you tell Ashley to get on his twitter and talk to us?"

"He's actually sleeping right now but as soon as he wakes I'll be sure to mention that." There was dozens upon dozens of more questions and comments and I'd only answered half of them. I looked over at Ashley sound asleep and smiled, taking a picture because it was too cute to pass up.

"He looks so cute sleeping. ❤ I feel like such a creep watching him sleep haha. O-o"

I smiled and saw someone reply to my tweet. I looked and first it was CC then it was Jinxx and so on.

"@andybvb well it's not like you didn't do that on the bus. XD"

I replied with "@ceesespieces oh shut up would ya?"

"@andybvb you two be careful okay! I'm still very worried for Ashley."

"@jinxxed4life alright mamma Jinxx. Calm yourself okay?"

"@andybvb MAMMA JINXX!XDXDXXDXD I just fell off my chair laughing." Of course CC would react like that.

"@andybvb SHUT UP! IM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE AND YOU DICKS ARE BLOWING UP MY PHONE! I DONT LIKE HAVING A LIGHT FLASHING IN MY FACE EVERY TWO SECONDS!"

"@jinxxed4life MAMMA JINXX!!!!"

"@andybvb *sigh* what is it Andy?"

"@jinxxed4life your boyfriend @jakepittsbvb just yelled at me! *cries*" I started laughing till I cried, forgetting Ashley was asleep so when I stopped he was looking pretty pissed and had his arms crossed.

"@ceesespieces @jinxxed4life Oh shit I just woke Ashley with my laughter......oops*~*"

"@andybvb smooth." Ashley picked up his phone and I saw him get on twitter.

"Hey guys Ashley's on twitter now! Go blow up his phone!" I tweeted to everyone. Ashley hits me with his pillow.

"Andrew!"

I started laughing really hard. Ashley flips me off and I took a picture.

"This was @ashleypurdyinc's reaction to my tweet. I think his phone is gonna explode. Sorry baby. XD"