Chapter 11

~Jake's POV~

Ashley.....where are you? Andy's been curled up in your bunk crying non-stop. We've all tried to get him out, but he won't budge. He won't tell us what's happened to you, but i know its bad. I've tried to get into his phone he threw at the wall, but it's locked. Did you guys have another falling out then you just walked out? He hasn't been eating or sleeping and he's really got me worried sick about him. Wherever you are Ashley please come home. Please. We miss you.

~Jinxx's POV~

Ashley what the fuck man?! How could you just leave Andy like this?! Leave US like this?! Whatever the problem is we can all sort through it together, but you need to come home first. Jake is under the impression something bad has happened to you, but I think something WILL happen to you if you don't give your fucking ass home now. We're worried sick about Andy and concerned about where you went so suddenly. Please hurry back.

~CC's POV~

Where are you Purdy?! Why haven't you been returning any of our calls or texts? Why'd you leave so suddenly? Where is so important that you couldn't have AT LEAST told Andy where you were going? You best hope I don't find your sorry ass or I'll beat the shit out of it. Come home please.