Chapter 4

~Andy's POV~

*time skip: 3 weeks later*

It's been almost a month since Ashley told me he had a crush on me. That's really put a strain on our relationship as friends, because he's been avoiding me ever since. It pains him to be around me or even look at me. I decided to go talk to Jake about the situation since he seemed to be the only one who didn't have it out for me.

"Did you know Ashley was crushing on me?"

"How could you not have noticed? It was so fucking obvious. The way he looked at you, acted around you. He's head over heels in love with you Andy."

"Oh....." I felt my face redden tremendously.

"Why you ask since you don't feel the same way about him."

"Not necessarily true Jake. I do like some things about Ashley."

"Oh really? Like what?"

"I like the way he plays the bass, and the way he laughs, or smiles at me. How I could tell him anything and he'd sit and listen for hours on end-......oh my God. I like Ashley."

Jake laughs. "Oh it's way past that Andy. You're in love with him."

"But how?!....why?!...that's impossible, I have a girlfriend. I'm not gay!"

"You obviously feel something for Ashley and until you figure it out I strongly recommend you don't say a word of this to Ashley or Scout."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah obviously. Wait why can't I at least say something to Ashley?"

"Because that's a very bad idea." Jake lowered his voice to a whisper suddenly.

"Why can't I tell him I might be in love with him?!"

Jake was focused on something behind me.

I sighed. "He's right behind me isn't he?"

"Nope. Guess again." I turned and saw CC standing there. "You're lucky it's just me and not Ashley."

"Am I Christian? Am I really? Cause if I remember correctly you smashed glass over my head last time we spoke concerning Ashley."

He waved his hand dismissively, "Details details unimportant. What is important is what you feel for Ashley. If you dare break his heart again, I'll hit you with a lot worse then glass." I nodded and he left me and Jake alone.

"Where is Ashley anyways?"

"Behind you Andy." Ashley says. I bit my lip and turned with a fake smile.

"Heyyyy Ashley." God I hope my face isn't as red as it feels.

"Would you give us some time alone Jake. I'd like to have a word with Andy."

"Uhhhh...." I shot him a 'don't you dare' look but he left anyways. Son of a bitch. I felt my face getting redder.

"Andy what's going on? Something's up with you."

"N-Nothing's up with me....w-what's up with you?"

"Talk to me?"

"I don't know how authentic they are but I recently discovered I've got feelings for you Ashley."

"That's not funny." I gave him a look. "Wait whoa......you're serious Andy. How'd this happen?"

"Well I was talking to Jake and telling him what I liked about you and then I realized I liked you. He'll probably have my head for saying this because he said not to say anything about this to you until I knew for certain but I think I-" Ashley cut off my rambling by kissing me very hesitantly. It was brief but holy God. I looked at him dumbfounded and he blushed beet red.

"I'm sorry." He said and I went for another kiss. Ashley didn't hesitate to kiss back this time. When I pulled away I smiled at him and he smiled back. "So I guess that means you like me?"

"Oh it's way past that Ashes." I guess I'll have to tell Scout I'm in love with Ashley and break up.

~Ashley's POV~

I just kissed Andy Biersack. He just said he loved me. Well more like implied it but asdfghjkl. I can't believe this. I had such massive butterflies in my stomach.

"W-Will you you be my boyfriend Andy?"

"Nothing would make me happier." I smiled.

"I love your smile Ashes."

"And I love you Andy."

"I know." The door swung open and I jumped putting space between us. Jinxx came stumbling in, clearly drunk.

"Wait what about Scout Andy. You'll have to break up with her."

"Yeah I know. I'll do it this week." He sighs and walked out of the bus. I shot Jinxx an annoyed as fuck look and he looked at me funny. I took a seat next to him and sighed. He put his arm around me and I tensed, pushing his arm off my shoulder. He pouts and I scooted away from him.

"How much did you drink Jinxx?"

"Not enough." He laughs and I looked at him warily. Now would be a really great time for someone to come in. Jake came in, but he was just as drunk.

"Relax Ashley." Jinxx was slurring slightly. He puts his arm back around my shoulder. Now would be a really really great time for someone sober to come in! Jinxx pulled me closer to him and leaned in kissing me. My eyes widened and I smacked him in the face as hard as I could.

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?! You're drunk as Hell that's what's wrong!" I left the bus as quickly as possible, tripping over myself and got a face full of concrete. Scrambling to my feet I shut the door and ran until I was at the Asking Alexandria bus.

"Hey Ashley how's it-.....Whoa what happened to your face?" Ben asked me and I touched my face. My hand came away bloody. I felt a tear fall, followed by many more. It wasn't that my nose was hurting, even though I possibly just broke it, but just the feeling of being overwhelmed. What the fuck just happened?

"C'mon Ashley lets get you inside." Ben led me inside and Andy was actually in there talking to Danny. Ben sat with me on the tiny couch and hugged me. Andy seemed to have just noticed me because he came rushing over and I was in his arms.

"I'm sorry, I'm getting blood all over your shirt." I sniffled.

"Ashley what happened?"

"Well I was in the bus and Jinxx was really drunk. I went and sat by him and he started getting really close. Then Jake came in also really drunk. Then Jinxx was suddenly kissing me so I smacked him and ran out of the bus-" at this point my breaths were coming out in short gasps and my words were just tumbling out. "I fell out of the bus and possibly just broke my nose and I ran here and-"

"Shhhhh.....it's okay Ashley." Andy cuts me off by hugging me tightly. "I'll have a word with Jinxx later okay?" Andy rubbed my back while hugging me.