Chapter 6

~Ashley's POV~

We had an interview with Bryan Stars and I was really looking forward to it. I'd watched his interviews with other bands and the ones he'd done with Andy and CC then the one he did with Jinxx and Jake. I'd finally get to be in one and it was gonna be fun. John insisted I go to the doctor immediately for my nose and I begged him to let me go to the interview.

"Fine alright. You're gonna have to make that look less like shit." He sighs and walked off to let us get ready. I sat on the couch and messed with my phone waiting for the bathroom to become available. We were doing good until CC got in there. He takes forever in the bathroom. Andy sat next to me and I got tired of waiting so I, using my phone's camera as a mirror, started making myself look presentable. My nose was really tender so trying to cover the discoloring was especially tedious.

"There that looks somewhat normal." I said quietly, talking to myself. Andy was using his phone as well, and was putting on eyeliner. He already had on blood red lipstick.

"Ashes can you help me with something?" He hands me a black thing that looked like one of those thin markers.

"Sure." I smiled and drew his famous stitches on his cheek.

"Thanks." He kisses my cheek and I went back to putting on my make up. I blushed madly seeing that Andy left a red lipstick stain on my cheek. CC finally came out of the bathroom and we all were using our phones as mirrors. Jake was helping Jinxx out with his black stripes. It was and is always a fun part of this band but sometimes warpaint was a real pain in the ass. "Okay did I really-"

"Yes Christian yes you did." Jake says finishing off his warpaint. CC rolls his eyes, twirling a drumstick in his hand. Andy pulled on his leather jacket that was studded at the collar. It only have one sleeve and he wasn't wearing anything under it.

"Why not just go shirtless Andy?"

He took it back off and he had about three giant band-aid like patches on his forearm.

"Why do you have three of them?"

"Cause one's not good enough that's why." He snaps, putting back on his jacket.

"And how's that working for you?"

"Shut up!"

"Okay Andy it's great that you're trying to stop or at least not smoke as often but just.....just be careful okay? I've heard of people who went through some pretty intense withdraws."

"I'll keep that in mind."

*time skip: after the interview*

After the interview we had to be in the studio and I was kinda bummed about missing out but John wouldn't take no for answer on putting off the doctor's any longer. So while the guys had fun in the studio I was gonna be poked and prodded by the doctor. Fun! I don't like the doctor's office. It is not a fun place to be. There wasn't much prodding but there was a shit ton of poking, and no matter how many times I said ow or was in pain the doctor never stopped poking my nose. He said it was broken. No shit I could've told you that doc. He also gave me some weird strip things I had to wear on it until it healed. They were skin color so no one would hopefully notice I was wearing them. John took me back to the studio and the guys were all just sitting around drinking and messing around.

"Hey Ashley's back!" CC announces and Andy gets up.

"Hey." He smiled and kissed my head, putting his arm around my shoulder. "So what's the verdict?"

"Its definitely broken. I have to wear these stupid things." I held up the little box. Jinxx looked really ashamed and I felt really bad for him. I broke away from Andy and went to Jinxx.

"Will you stop beating yourself up over this?"

"But it's my fault Ash."

"I'm not mad anymore so you shouldn't be either okay?"

"Okay." He was still frowning.

"Alright, whatever" I held my hands up and made my way back to Andy. Jake started talking to Jinxx and I prayed it didn't turn into another heated argument. Whether it's just talking or arguing, those two had become really joined at the hip lately, in their own little world. Something's going on with those two. Not sure what but something is definitely up.