Chapter 16

~CC's POV~

I checked twitter again after we all were talking and laughed at the hate people gave me. Bitches I'm a sexy motherfucker who's just as important as Andy so don't even go there. I sighed and turned my phone off, laying back in my bunk. Jinxx and Jake were up front watching a movie and I heard them talking and kissing. Someone save me! I wonder what movie their watching? Why can't I find a girl/guy? Love is love and I won't judge but I'm leaning more towards wanting a boyfriend. I didn't hear them talking anymore so I got up and walked out to them. They were both asleep and Jinxx had his arms around Jake. I of course had to post that to Twitter. "@andybvb @ashleypurdyinc walked out and saw this. *sigh* #foreveralone" I once again put my phone up and turned off the tv, stopping the movie. I grabbed the blanket off the couch and laid it over the two before going and making myself some food.

"@ceesespieces Sorry man we can help if you want. We probably would make great matchmakers;)"

"@andybvb I highly doubt that but thank you for the offer."

"@andybvb I think I'd make a better one then you Andrew."

"@ashleypurdyinc Ashley Abrocket Purdy you take that back."

"@andybvb Andrew Dennis Biersack why don't you come over here and make me."

"@andybvb @ashleypurdyinc not on Twitter guys. Go be disgustingly cute on another social media."

"@ceesespieces fine we'll take this to Instagram then."

I rolled my eyes and was about to put up my phone when I got a Twitter notification. It was another death threat for us. Oh how I love finding haters. I went and checked out the hate and it wasn't for me actually. It was for Ashley. You continue to amaze me at how close-minded y'all are haters. I decided to go to his most recent picture of him and Andy and was blown away by the hatred. I hope Ashley never sees these. Well apparently he had and then responded to someone.

"Well I'm sorry you feel the need to threaten me. But I'm happy with Andy, and plus I'm like in a famous band and you're just some low-life bastard hiding behind social media. So tell you what, how about you take that big mouth of yours, bring it to the next show and say it to my fucking face? You can do that or stop being a dick to me, the others, or any other famous non-famous person." Fuck yeah Ashley! I'm glad he's handling this so well. I noticed he wasn't the only one getting the extreme hate. Jake was as well. Oh shit.....I hate to say or imply that he's weak, but I know he doesn't handle hate as well as Ashley.