Chapter 5

~Andy's POV~

After Ashley had calmed down a little, I helped him clean the dried blood off his face and examined at his nose. It was a little discolored. Asking had a show but said we could stay in their bus.

"Ow ow do you not understand what ow means Andy?!" Ashley pushed my hand away.

"Sorry. I think you definitely broke it but I'm no doctor so I say we go to a real one and have that looked at." I took the bloody cloth and started cleaning it in the sink. Ashley stayed on the couch and I could tell he was messing with his nose from the quiet "ow"s.

"Quit poking it Ashes. It's not getting any better."

"But it hurrrrrrts!" He whined like a little kid.

"Quit whining Purdyboy." I turned back to him and he scoffs rolling his eyes.

"Really original Andrew, haven't ever heard that one." I wrapped some ice in the cloth and handed it to him.

"Thank you." Ashley held it on his nose and sighed, leaning back on the couch.

"No problem." I sat next to him and he put his head on my shoulder. We sat in silence for a few minutes. "You know we'll have to go back to our bus at some point." I had my arm around his shoulder.

"Yeah I know. But let's wait for a little while longer."

"Fine by me." I kissed his head and chuckled when he blushed madly.

*time skip: a few hours later*

Me and Ashley walked back to our bus, holding hands. I opened the door and went in first and Ashley shut the door behind us. We weren't even two steps in when Jake practically jumped us.

"Where have you guys been?! Ashley what happened to your face?"

"Funny you should ask, Jacob."

"Andy." Ashley hissed, squeezing my hand.

"Where's Jinxx?" I demanded.

"In his bunk Andrew." Jake said with a slightly cold undertone.

"Is it hot in here or is that just the tension between you two right now?" Ashley says and I started for the bunks.

"JEREMY FERGUSON YOU BASTARD, GET YOUR SORRY ASS OUT OF THAT BUNK AND PRAY I DON'T SNAP YOUR FUCKING NECK!"

Jinxx scrambled out of his bunk and I grabbed his collar. He looked terrified, he should.

"You wanna explain to me why you kissed Ashley?"

"You did WHAT?!" Jake exclaims.

"I'm sorry what now?"

"You got drunk off your ass and tried stealing my boyfriend. I hope your praying cause I'm gonna fucking snap your neck if you don't-" Ashley came over and separated me and Jinxx. He pushed Jinxx behind him and held his arms out. Why was he trying to protect that asshole?!

"Yes what Jinxx did was extremely uncalled for but it doesn't require this sort of violence." Ashley says very calmly. I took a step forward and Jinxx bolted. I tried to go after him but Ashley had his hands on my chest trying to hold me back. He was struggling vainly but I was blind with rage to be rational.

"A little help here!" Ashley yells and our tour manager,John, pulled handcuffs from out of nowhere and cuffed me to a random bar that was jutting out a wall. It was on the opposite side of where Jinxx was currently cowering.

"C'mon let me at him!" Ashley walked over to me again, probably to talk some sense into me or probably because everyone else was smart enough to stay away. I still had one free hand and I will not hesitate to use it.

"Andy."

I kept pulling.

"Andy stop."

"Why can't I go to him?"

"Andy you're gonna hurt yourself if you keep pulling. Just calm down. You're still blinded with rage and we care about our health too much to let you attack Jinxx."

Jinxx came out of hiding and I got worked up again.

"Andy look at me. You need to calm down okay? Nothing good every comes from blinded rage okay. Take some deep breaths and try to think rationally." Damnit, I hate it when he's right.

"You good?" I nodded. "Okay now Jinxx get over here."

"He wants to kill me Ashley are you insane?!"

"Jinxx. Here. Now." Ashley points to the spot next to him and Jinxx walked over hesitantly. "Now is there something you wanna say to Andy?"

"You mean like don't kill me?"

I rolled my eyes and Ashley facepalmed and sighed. "Anything else?"

"I'm really sorry Andy. I shouldn't have done that drunk or sober."

"Now Andy do you have something to say?"

I smacked Jinxx hard across his face with my free hand. "Fuck you."

"Wrong answer." Ashley sounded like he was trying to stay calm and keep the annoyed tone out of his voice. He ran a hand through his hair and elbowed me.

"I forgive you. I'm sorry for trying to attack you." I grumbled.

"Okay, now I'm going to let you go Andy."

"I wouldn't." I Saud but Ashley undid the handcuffs and I rubbed my wrist. "Thank you." He nodded and Jinxx still looked uneasy.