Chapter 9

~Ashley's POV~

I was walking down the street thinking of how I'd find Scout and more importantly what I'd do to her once I found her, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw a teenaged girl wearing a BVB shirt. She must be a fan. "H-Hi Ashley, can I bother you for one picture?"

"Sure, always happy to meet a fan. And it's no bother at all." I smiled and took a picture with her phone. She thanked me and hugged me. I ran a hand through my hair and continued walking. My phone went off and I pulled it out. I got a text from Andy.

"Baby where are you?"

"Just out walking Andy."

"Well hurry back, I miss you." I smiled.

"Alright. I'll be right there."

"Okay. I love you Ashley."

"I love you too Andy."

I walked into a bar and happened to see Scout there. I didn't even know she drank.

"Hi Ashley."

"Hey Scout. Listen about what went down between you and Andy-"

"I don't wanna talk about it. Take a seat, have a drink, let's not worry about Andy right now." A bartender gives me a shot of something and I drank it.

"No but really we need to talk. What you did to Andy was uncalled for. You need to accept his choice and be happy for him. I'm sure you've heard of me and Andy being together." After a few more shots and a disturbingly civil conversation, I walked out of the bar and texted Andy I was coming home and he said yay and to hurry. I promised him I would then said I loved him. It was getting dark as I hurried along. The bus was in sight when I felt something hit me hard in the back of the head and I cried out before I hit the ground.

~Scout's POV~

So Andy breaks up with me.....for Ashley?! No my Andy isn't gay, he's just going through something right now or he's confused and thinks he's in love with his bandmate. My friend send me a picture of Ashley, out cold and tied up in their car. Perfect, this will teach them both not to mess with me. Andy's my soulmate, I can feel it, and how dare Ashley try to come between us. I'm not psychotic......okay maybe a little but it doesn't matter. I will get my Andy back.....and NO ONE will stop me from doing that.