Chapter 18

~Andy's POV~

CC has been a real buzzkill being the only single one in the band. I wanna set him up with someone and i distinctively recall him mentioning he's bi. I'm gonna do this myself so i haven't mentioned a word of this to Ashley or anyone. They all are too concerned with how to get Jinxx and Jake back together. Don't get me wrong, I want them back together and happy but CC is falling through the cracks; I'm not gonna let that go unnoticed. I've always wanted to see if hooking up with a fan at one of our shows would work, so why not give it a shot. This time though, i'll be taking extra precautions to ensure that everything goes smoothly. Last time he hooked up with a fan, a girl, it went sour real quick. I actually think he wants a guy this time. Completely gay band? Awesome. At the next show, I saw CC checking out this boy dressed as him but with the warpaint on. Alright so you like that guy Christian? I'll get you that guy then buddy.

~The "Mini CC"'s POV~

I was getting a lot of strange looks for wearing the warpaint since they don't do it anymore, and haven't for a little while now. I don't give a fuck, I'm here supporting my favorite member CC and of course the rest of the band. A random person elbowed me and said Andy was walking towards me. I turned around and sure enough he was headed my way.

"Hey nice warpaint. That's spot on. So i take it CC's your favorite?" I was speechless and the same person elbows me again.

"Y-Yeah." I fiddled with the BVB star necklace that's the same as the one CC wears. Andy nods and I was still starstruck.

"You see CC over there then? He's totally been hard core checking you out for like the past half hour."

"R-Really?" I blushed insanely and bit my lip.

"C'mon."

"What?" I looked up at the man towering over me, in shock. He's not actually suggesting I go over there and talk to my idol now is he?

"Well you can't very well talk to him if you're all the way over here." Andy starts walking back to the others and I scrambled to follow him.

"You cheating on me Andrew?" Ashley fake pouts and Andy kisses his cheek.

"I'd never dream of it. I'd miss my Purdyboy too much."

"Good answer. So what's your name kid?"

Ashley's talking to you. Answer him. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. God i'm freezing up so badly. I'm embarrassed thoroughly now. CC has noticed i came over and now everyone was staring at me.

"Don't be shy. We don't bite." SAY SOMETHING!

"I-I'm-" Nope can't do this. Must hide. I ran off into the crowd and didn't stop.

~CC's POV~

"CC go after him, you'll probably have an easier time talking to him." Andy tells me.

"Yeah cause talking to your idol is soooo easy." But i stood and went after the guy anyways. "Hey kid wait up!" Damn he was fast. It also helps that he's not a famous person attempting to run through a huge crowd of their fans. But i managed somehow and got out of the mob. The guy was easy to spot because he was a) alone and b) the needle in the haystack wearing warpaint when no one else was.

"Hey." i sat next to him as he hid his face. "Don't be embarrassed. I love your warpaint. Nice to see someone who likes me as their first choice."

"Cause everyone favorites Andy?" He lifts his head and looks at me.

"Pretty much. I'm sure there's tons more fans like you that i just haven't noticed."

"Probably. Sorry for running away."

"It's all good man. What's your name?"

"Dustin."

I smiled. "I like that name. Dustin. Haven't heard that before."

"Thanks.......CC." He turns red and i couldn't help but laugh.

"Did i just make you blush?"

"Maybe........" i stood and offered him a hand up.

"We should probably get back to the others."

"We?"

"Yeah, we. You're coming too. I like you Dustin." I smiled and we made our way back to the others. Andy gives me a thumbs up and I ignored him and me and Dustin talked for another hour or so. I invited him onto the bus but he said his mom would "kill me if I don't come home." I sighed and said okay so he left; but not before i got his number. I'm taking another leap of faith with a fan. Let's hope it goes better then last time.