Chapter 2

~Ashley's POV~

Ow my head. What just happened? I opened my eyes and found myself lying on a tile floor in a bathroom. I sat up and realized it was the same bathroom I ran into earlier. How long have I been out?

"Well it's about time you woke up Ashley."

I looked up and CC was leaned up against the door. I held my head and winced as it was pounding. "What are you still doing here?"

"What am I still doing here? You fucking passed out on me! I had to stay and make sure you were okay." What? Passed out? Then I saw the bloody bandage on my arm. Oh yeah...... Oh shit!

"Does anyone else know?" I suddenly panicked. This would not go over so easily with the other guys. CC shook his head.

"You mean the cutting and fainting part? Nope just me. Jake went to look for Jinxx after he stormed off somewhere and Andy's still standing there awkwardly."

"Tell me I'm stupid for loving Andy." I looked back down at my legs and started picking at a hole in my jeans. I felt incredibly idiotic for having this massive crush. He's straight Ashley, move on.

"You're not stupid Ashley. If anything Andy could've reacted better and so could you to be completely honest. But no you're most definitely not stupid Ashley." CC offered me a hand up and I took it. I was perfectly fine with staying in here for the rest of the day.....rest of my life even but CC pulled me out by my arm and walked me back to Andy.

"No.....Don't make me talk to him after I just made a fucking fool of myself." I tried pulling out of his grasp but he had an iron grip on my arm.

"Ashley Purdy you need to stop acting like a child throwing a tantrum and talk to him for God's sake! You're making a bigger fool of yourself acting like this!"

"Christian Coma you let me go right now!"

"No! You two......talk. Now." He pushed me towards Andy and I fell on my face.

"Ashley you okay?" Andy asked and I heard CC run off again.

"Just go Andy. Leave me here in my shame. I've made such an idiot of myself today." I brushed my bangs out of my face.

"Yeah no. C'mon." Andy pulls me to my feet and I sighed.

"Thanks." I walked past Andy and out of the studio. I heard Andy behind me and saw Jake and Jinxx having a very loud argument with lots are arm waving and shouting. Happy fun times I get to share a cramped tour bus with Andy and them two fighting. Oh and CC. Yayyyy.......