#2: Finished Mission:

Author: I'm so sorry guys/girls , this part is gonna be shorter than the first part, but anyway  I hope you enjoy it!

Tony's POV 

We landed SAFELY and the mission went pretty well. Weeeell, it kinda did though. Obviously, there have been bad decisions Layla chose in the past, but I'm actually glad she did, because we wouldn't have went with The Toretto Style at the end. One more thing... Uhm I have a CRUSH on Layla! It's been kinda rough keeping it a secret ever since the first time we raced together and I WON! But it's CRAZY right, I never thought in a million years that this would happen! I think it's time for me to let her know or maybe it's a bad idea and she doesn't like me back, oh my god, what should I do!?

Echo: Okay guys, that was one of the best missions I've ever been on!

Cisco: Yeah, and guys, let's play a game!

Frostee: Urgh, Cisco we don't wanna play your dum game on who can make the best fart sounds!

Layla: Yeah, it just ends up being noisy and disgusting.  [Layla said with a disgusted look on her face]

Echo: Nooo, not only when it ends, in the beginning as soon as it starts, it's a annoying!

Cisco: WoW, guys, so much negativity about my game, but not that one, that I'll save for a special day.  [Cisco said causing Layla, Frostee and Echo to ignore what he just said]   The game is TRUTH OR DARE, you all obviously maybe know it.

Echo: Please, We know it... WE LOVE IT!

Frostee: Yeah, let me go call Tony.

Layla: WOW, Cisco, that's a great idea, I never thought I'd say this to you...

[Layla said, but then Cisco cuts her off]

Cisco: Really guys, you treat me like a fool.

Echo: Yeah, cause you are one.  [She said causing Cisco to get angry]

10 minutes later Tony and Frostee finally arrive in the room to play the game with Layla, Cisco and Echo.

Cisco: Yo, bro, what took you so long?

Frostee: Oh, I practically begged T to come play with us.

Layla: Yo Toretto, what were you doing?

Tony: Oh... Uh... I was fixing my car.

Layla: Oh...   [Then Echo interrupts her]

Echo: T, it takes you long to say a sentence and you worked on you car since 2DAYS AGO!   [She said causing Tony to roll he's eyes]

Tony: Its hard okay.   [He replied]

Cisco: Nah T, all you gotta do is replace the battery, but anyway let's stop with the car talk and start with the game talk?   [He said confidently]

Layla: Oh, Toretto, I'll help ya!  

Tony: Oh thanks Layla. [He said calmly, but he was very excited inside]

Frostee POV 

Something suspicious is going on and Imma bout to find out. Frostee thought to himself and looked at Tony and Layla starring at each other...

To be continued...

So sorry again, this one was REALLY SHORT!  Although, I hope you liked it!