15: Underground Search Part 2:

Author: I won't update tomorrow, because I'll be crazy busy. I'm so sorry... this chapter isn't gonna end well, but there is good news though...

Fast forward ➡️: The next day: Layla and Tony's anniversary:

Tony POV 

-Okay, I slept in Layla's room next to her... well... I do have a meeting with her doctor in an hour , so it was actually a good idea to stay here. I literally had a whole entire conversation with Layla last night and I'm so happy Today's our anniversary. If it's not something big or... she's not ... dead... than I'll be so happy, because I know she'll be okay...

Tony: Morning Layla!  I know, you can hear me and I know you're okay, I'm just saying... I promise... I'm gonna kill that guy who hurt you. And when you're better... I'll make you the happiest girl on earth.

Door opens: Ms. Nowhere and Gary

Ms. Nowhere: Hey, kiddo... how's she doing?

Tony: Oh... hey... Sarah said... her doctor's still figuring it out and she's gonna tell me later.

Ms. Nowhere: Oh... okay... well I hope... it's not something bad.

Tony: Yeah... me too...

Gary: I'm really sorry Tony

Tony: Yeah...

Door opens: Doctor Alexandra 

Doctor: Oh, hey... I'm ready to tell you everything...

Tony: Oh, hi 

Doctor: Are you ready ?

Tony: Yeah...

Ms. Nowhere: Oh, hey Kate

Doctor: Hey Nowhere!  Uhh... Tony would you like them to come with?

Tony: Yeah... yeah... sure...

Door closes:

Doctor: So... what Layla has is not a VERY big deal, but at the same time it's a HUGE deal. I've been testing Layla for 4hours and I know what's going on. She's in a... coma...

-I burst into tears as soon as she said... she's in a coma...

Doctor: I'm sorry Tony, but you'll just have to wait till she wakes up. It's like a lot has been going on in her mind, but at least you went there in time...

Tony: NO I DIDN'T! I SHOULD'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE IT EVEN HAPPENED! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!

Doctor: No, it's not Tony. She was just depressed.

Tony: YEAH, WELL... I WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE HER HAPPY! SHE WOULD'NT HAVE FELT THE NEED TO KILL HERSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE AND SHE WOULD'NT HAVE FAINTED IF I WAS'NT THERE WITH HER! I WAS SUPPOSED TO CATCH HER WHEN SHE FALLS AND THAT WAS ALL I HAD TO DO, BUT I FAILED HER AND I DISAPPOINTED MYSELF!

[Tony put his face in his hands and cried nonstop]

Doctor: Oh... miss Nowhere and Gary... I don't think it was a good idea for this. May I please speak to him in private?

Ms. Nowhere: Yeah sure... don't worry kiddo, she'll recover soon.

Door closes:

Doctor: Okay... Tony, just wait awhile and like Nowhere said, that she'll recover soon... just give her some time. So... I want  you to come here every week for therapy... starting next week...

Tony: WITH WHO?    [Tony asked, looking up]

Doctor: With me...

Tony: Wait, you're a therapist?

Doctor: Yeah...

Tony: Why am I coming?

Doctor: I'll tell you when you come...

Tony: And what've I don't come?

Doctor: If you come... I'll let you see Layla everyday...

Tony: Deal...

Doctor: I'll give you a phone call tonight and the therapy is only starting from next week... okay?

Tony: Yeah, yeah

Door closes: 

-To be honest... I didn't really care about the therapy. I just wanted to see Layla everyday...

Echo POV 

-Cisco is going back to locking himself in his room and crying all day. So the agents left and Paul and Julius are playing Death Bites 2. I'm gonna play it later and it just came out yesterday. So, Mike is really angry that I didn't show up yesterday for our date and I couldn't tell him... I was a spy racer so, I just told him... my roommate/best friend died. I'm really sorry for Layla and I hope she forgives me for what I said yesterday. I was just really angry and I don't know what I was saying. I'm sure Tony is really sad, because he never came back yesterday night. I hope, he's okay, because I'm sure, he's depressed that... he's girlfriend had died. Well, Nowhere and Gary came back early. Gary was talking to Tiffany in the dining area and Nowhere was having a conversation with Paul in her room. Julius and Wanda were eating in the kitchen and Cisco decided to come to me out of nowhere and just started having a conversation about random things.

Cisco: I'm so LONELY!

Echo: SHUT UP!

Front door opens: Tony

Echo: Oh, hey Tony! Please talk to Cisco over here. He's being really annoying.

Tony: YOU KNOW WHAT LESSON I'VE LEARNT TODAY. YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE SOMEONE BEFORE YOU LOOSE THEM, BECAUSE LATER ON, YOU'LL FIND OUT THAT THEIR THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO'VE LOVED YOU! So Echo, just learn from that and LEAVE ME ALONE!

Door closes: Tony slams the door and goes into he's room...

Cisco: WOW, he's in a bad mood!

Echo: Yeah... you know his right!

Cisco: What?

-I don't know what got into me, but I kissed him and he kissed me back! Oh, no what have I done...

To be continued...