#18: Another girl:

Author: So, I'm sorry y'all, but I won't update for awhile. Like for a very long time, probably for 2-3 weeks, but maybe I'll get an off day and publish a chapter for you all. All of this is personal and I will probably surprise you with a chapter, when you least expect it. Just no that some people are going through hard times and we shouldn't hurt people or judge them, because we don't know what they're going through, behind closed doors. This chapter will be longer then Chapter 17, at least. Well I hope you enjoy it. I really appreciate all of you guys and I love you all...

Tony POV 

-I am the worst person in this world! I COULD'NT KEEP MY GIRLFRIEND HAPPY AND SHE'LL PROBABLY EVEN DIE! BECAUSE OF ME! SHE'S ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT HER PARENTS WOULD BE THE ONES TO KILL HER, BUT NO... THE PERSON WHO WILL PROBABLY END HER LIFE... IS ME! WELL, I DON'T DESERVE HER, BECAUSE ANYONE WOULD'VE KEPT HER SAFE, HAPPY AND HEALTHY! I've decided to leave that guy behind the email alone, because I'm the one who's supposed to pay the price, NOT HER!

-Well, today... I'm going to our special place, that we always used to go... to calm down and Layla always used to take me here when I would get anxiety. I couldn't even take her here, when she felt bad, because I end up killing her...

 I couldn't even take her here, when she felt bad, because I end up killing her

(Layla and Tony's relaxing run away place)

-I love this place, so did Layla... but soon... she wouldn't even know that this place existed, if she still lives. That's the sad thing... I know, that I'm responsible for her maybe upcoming death. Would you panic when this happens to you...

[Tony fell asleep]

Day Dream:

Layla: Listen to me!

Tony: ...

Layla: I don't have enough time, but listen. I love you, and I'll always love you... forever, okay...     Tony, don't feel bad, for what I've done... my mistakes... my faults... my lies...

End of dream:

Tony: What the...

Cisco POV

-So... I kissed Echo and she wanted to pull away, but I had to pull her closer to me and I also... forced her... to not lie to you. She looked really angry after and slapped me.

Echo: WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! THAT'S WHY EVERYONE HATES YOU! YOU BETTER STOP, BECAUSE... I PROMISE... YOU'LL WISH... YOU HAD LISTENED TO ME!

Door closes: Echo slams the door:

Frostee POV 

-Tony, doesn't want to put his stress on that email anymore, and he seems really sad right now. Why, does this have to have to happen to him... I really hate seeing him upset. OH MY WORD...!