#22: End all things:

Dream:

Tony: OKAY OKAY... I STILL LOVE YOU OKAY. I ALWAYS DID AND LOOKS LIKE I ALWAYS WILL. I'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOU... LITERALLY. JUST STOP ALL OF THIS AND JUST COME BACK. COME BACK... PLEASE... PLEASE...

END OF DREAM

Tony: Layla...

Jenna: WHAT!!!

Tony: Uhh... Nothing. Anyways... why are you here?

Jenna: I love you remember? I don't love my ex more than you... okay...

Tony: Ugh... Jenna. I don't think we should be together anymore, I'm just not ready for a relationship. At this time, we're also too young to understand love... so we should just break up...

Jenna: You kidding... Right?

Tony: I gotta go... I don't feel well...

Jenna WHAT! Yeah the reason why you don't feel well is because... you're making a big mistake... you're kicking me out of your life Tony. It's a big deal...

Tony: BYE!!!

Jenna: Okay... but, we're not done talking about this.

Tony: Bye! Leave now!

Jenna: okay I'm leaving now and I'm leaving forever. Bye Tony Walmart Waggon Phillips!!!

-I shut the door and went to my bed and felt relieved for getting rid of that. I didn't even love her...I don't know why I didn't do that sooner...

-Well... all that's missing in my life is... is... is... La... Icecream...

-i lost the only person i ever loved... TWICE... I'm such a LOSER!!!

Layla POV
-Oh... no, I'm back in the same room. This lady promised to tell me who I am...

Layla: You said you'd tell me who I am...

Liar: Wait... You still don't remember yourself...?

Layla: Daaaaa...

Liar: Wait... but... How do you remember Tony but you don't remember yourself?

Layla: I don't know. Probably because he's my brother...

Kate POV
-She woke up again, it wasn't something big... well Tony doesn't know that, because I hear he's stressing. I told him to take therapy... But he didn't listen...

-Layla's going to live there so she can remember everyone again. I packed all her medications so she's ready to go. I still can't believe Tony made the situation worse by dating another girl. He's not mentally healed yet so I'll have to force him to take therapy...

30 minutes later...

To be continued...