17: Nightmares:

Author: I won't be able to update for awhile, due to personal reasons, but I'll make... sure that this chapter's long enough...

The next day: 7am

Tony POV

-I woke up this morning feeling really uncomfortable and confused. I had this dream that was so confusing and terrifying . It felt so realistic and it ended up with me feeling heartbroken and so confused...

Dreams:

Layla: Tony!

Tony: Layla?

Layla: You have to do it!

Tony: What?

Layla: Do it!

Tony: Do what?

Layla: Please... for me...

-Layla started crying 

End of dream:

-It just felt so real and I felt her presence like she was literally there. I felt such strong energy and it's only Layla who has such strong energy. I mean she is very wild, but to be honest I felt very emotional after that dream...

-After all that overthinking... I went to the bathroom to take a shower and I wanted to go to a specific place to clear my mind...

Cisco POV 

-So, I think that I'm still in love with Layla, but she's... DEAD... so it's just stupid of me to even say that. I really also love Echo, but I don't know what's up with her... it's like she has a secret boyfriend or something...

Knocks on Echo's door:

Echo: GO AWAY!

Cisco: Please... I really need to talk...

Echo: NO!

Cisco: Please... I really need to talk to you...

Echo: Whatever it is... it's not important... just like you!

Cisco: Please!

Echo: GO AWAY!

Cisco: I need to explain myself... please...

Echo: Okay... I'm giving you five minutes...

Opens door: Cisco enters Echo's room

Closes door:

Frostee POV 

-Okay... so... Layla's in a coma and do not call me nosey, but I was listening to Ms. Nowhere and Paul's conversation, that's how I know. I left as soon as they started getting nasty and they have to get a room that's soundproof. Anyway... we found out, that the map leads an underground something that will help us get the codes. Well the reason why I'm calling it "something", it's, because we don't know what it is or how it looks like yet. Tony... really wants to find those bad guys and take them down, but that's so dangerous. He doesn't even know, who he's going up against. Well... yeah, those are people who take risks in life or to lose their life...

Ms. Nowhere: Frostee!

Frostee: Oh my god! Why do you have to yell so loud?

Ms. Nowhere: We have a new mission coming up and I need you to file this so we can get a glimpse on who we taking down.

Frostee: Well... that's the thing... how do you know all the information before we even go on the mission?

Ms. Nowhere: Well... we do have the agency drones to report it.

Frostee: Well... why can't the agency's spies take e'm down?

Ms. Nowhere: Hello... who are we?

Frostee: Oh... sorry... I'm thinking of something else...

Ms. Nowhere: Well... don't be in your thoughts... while I'm giving you a job.

Frostee: Okay...

Door closes: Ms. Nowhere leaves

Echo POV

-Oh my god! Why does this always happen! I really hope... I NEVER SEE CISCO AGAIN AFTER THIS! I really am gonna kill him... myself! Why would he do this...

To be continued...