#24: She knows:

2 weeks later: Midday 

Tony POV
-Layla and I have really learnt a lot about each other these past few weeks. We had a successful missions, but I sure do wish Layla were there. She has learnt a lot about herself. I'let her start talking to everyone again. Jennifer has been so annoying lately. Oh, yeah...I forgot to tell you. Kate and Ms Nowhere forced me to take therapy a while ago and it's actually been really helpful. Well... Two days before that...I physically attacked Cisco and straight after that he attacked me back. I had to stop at some point and I'm glad, his uncle Tuco came in and stopped it...

-I really do feel bad for Cisco. Well... The funny thing is, I attacked him, because he kept bringing Jennifer around. Now we all know Jennifer's bad for Layla. The thing is, he still brings Jennifer even though we had that fight. It's like he's begging for me to hurt him again...

-Well anyway... Layla and I and everyone else INCLUDING JENNIFER... We're all eating dinner...

Ms Nowhere: How was your day Jennifer?

Tony: JUST LEAVE!

Jennifer: What!

Cisco: Tony Stop!

Ms Nowhere: Okay, Cisco and Gary let's excuse, everybody for a moment.

Leaves room: Ms Nowhere, Gary and Cisco

Ms Nowhere: If you're not gonna chase out this girl and forget all about her, I'll do it for you. A way that she won't exist anymore. Thank you very much...

Gary: Okay, don't kill her, but let's just do it, the easy way. Come on buddy.

Cisco: NO, she's the love of my life. NO!

Ms Nowhere: Okay, then we'll do it the opposite of the easy way.

Cisco: Okay, okay... I'll break up with her.

Ms Nowhere: NOW! I don't want her here anymore, she eats like a rat!

Gary: WOW , you're being rude... to rats... she eats like a PIG!

Cisco: STOP! I'm going!

While: Tony, Frostee, Layla, Paul and Jennifer:

Jennifer: So, how you're doing Paul.

Paul: Fine...

Jennifer : Ha! I could tell...

Tony: What are you doing?

Jennifer: Isn't it obvious? FLIRTING!

Paul: I don't need to be rude, but  please just stop.

Jennifer: Oh, then. How are you doing my Tony boney.

Tony: Stop. If you're gonna say one more word, I want you out.

Jennifer: oh, so you want to respect your girlfriend? Don't ya?

Frostee: Jennifer, she was in an a coma.

Jennifer: This girl is faking... she's not in a what you mer call it. She's faking so she can get back together with you. Are you stupid or something?

-She's so annoying...

Layla: What? Tony, what does she mean "get back together" ?

Tony: Oh no. She's talking about something else. You don't have to worry about it.

Layla : oh... okay...

Tony: Okay, Jennifer. Leave!

Jennifer: Oh, no. You won't mind me spilling some secrets of yourself? Would you?

Tony: What are you talking about? You don't know any secrets of mine...

Jennifer: Oh, really. So... you won't mind me telling you that I know you're a spy. You and your crew, with this little thing here...

Frostee: Hey!

Jennifer: I also know, you're Palindrome. You're Anthony Toretto and-

Door opened: !!!???

To be continued...