#20: Layla's BACK!!!:

Author: I'm so happy... that I can write again! So... I made... a chapter, that just has happy news. The next, chapter's gonna be filled with drama...

Fastforward: 5 months later:

Layla POV
-I just woke up in a strange room... not knowing where I am... OR WHO I AM...

Layla: Where am I?

-A few minutes later... the door opened and someone came rushing in...

Unrecognised person: What!

Layla: Huh?  Who are you?

Unrecognised person: You're alive!!!

Layla: OH MY WORD...

Unrecognise person: Layla... Tony's gonna be so happy... you're alive...

Layla: Layla... Tony. What are you talking about?

Unrecognise person: This is unbelievable...

Layla: Who are you?...

Ms Nowhere pov

-Paul and I were having lunch together thinking it would be a normal afternoon which it was not. I received a phone call from Kate which was weird because that rarely happens...

Phone call:

Kate: SHE'S ALIVE!!!

Ms Nowhere: What?

Kate: Come here now!  And bring Tony with you!

Ms Nowhere: What!  Did something happen?

Kate: Yes! Just come!

End of phone call:

Ms Nowhere: Oh my word, what just happened?

Paul: What?

Ms Nowhere: Kate just called and told me Layla's... alive... I think...

Paul: I'll go get the pills...

Ms Nowhere: No I mean it.

Paul: Remember what your doctor said... you probably just had a normal phone call with someone and then you wanted to hear what you wanted to hear. Now you think Layla's alive.

Ms Nowhere: No... it's real... there's no way... I just wanted to hear that... or...

Paul: or nothing... you wanted to hear that... end of story...

Ms Nowhere: Fine.

-There's no way, I just wanted to hear that...

Tony POV
-You know what... Jenna kinda sucks, but I don't wanna hurt her and me. So... I'll just have to force things and the relationship will work and I'll probably get my feelings back...

Jenna: Hey babe... remember what day it is tomorrow...

Tony: What?

Jenna: Our 8th month anniversary. Did you forget?

Tony: Oh... no. I totally didn't forget the day really special to you.

Jenna: Oh... good...

-I totally forgot...

Jenna: I have everything planned for tomorrow. So... yeah... I'm really happy...

Tony: Yeah... yeah...

Fast forward: ⏩A few hours later:

-A few hours later we fell asleep and you know the drill. I have a nightmare every time I close my eyes, literally. Anyway, Jenna was sleeping on my chest... so now that just makes things better...

Dream:

Layla: I have a suprise for you, but if you blow it... you don't get a second chance...

Tony: What?

Layla: I love you...

Tony: What?

Layla: I love you...

Tony: I- I... I do too... I... I... I... I love... you too...

Layla: No! NO YOU DON'T!
-Layla starts crying...

Layla: NO!

End of dream:

Jenna: Noooooooooooooo...

Tony: Starts coughing...

Jenna: Finally and why are you coughing...

Tony: No... it's nothing...

Jenna: Why did you start crying in your sleep and you said " I love you." Aww... you love me... You dreamt about me... aww...

Tony: Yeah... yeah. Continues coughing...

Jenna: come...

Layla POV
-What is happening. I don't know who I am. Who is this lady... talking to me. All... she literally talks about  is this guy Tony and his or her little friends or family... I really lost track of everything she just said. I'm so lost... literally... I don't know who I am...

Kate: Their not here yet. Let's pay them a little visit...

Layla: Who? And can I ask... who am I?

Kate: Oh... don't worry...

Layla: Now, that made me just worry more.

Kate: Come

Layla: I ain't going with you..

Kate: I'll help you find out... who you are...

Layla: I hope...

Fast forward ⏩: A few minutes later:

Layla: Where are we? I thought... you're helping me find out... who I am...

Kate: I am...

Knocks on door: Kate

Opens door: Paul

Paul: Oh... hey... LAYLA!!!

Kate: Yeah...

Frostee: Why you have to scream it out loud. We all miss her!  Wait... WHAT!!!

Cisco: OH MY WORD!

Echo: LAYLA! MY GIRL!!!

Ms Nowhere: I TOLD YOU! I WASN'T CRAZY!!!

Paul: Yeah... wasn't... but you ARE ...

Ms Nowhere: YOU'RE BACK!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU LEFT ME WITH THESE BORING WEIRDOS OVER HERE... YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE WEIRDO OUT OF ALL THESE WEIRDOS HERE...

Echo: What!

Cisco: Huh...

Frostee: I'll just act like I didn't hear that...

Tony: I'll let that slide for now... WAIT WHAT... LAYLA!!! OH... WAIT... THIS IS A DREAM. I GOTTA STOP HAVING THESE DREAMS, ANYWAY... THIS ONE FEELS WAY TOO REAL. I LOVE YOU LAYLA... NOW CAN YOU GET OUTTA MY HEAD. OKAY?

Jenna: WHAT!

To be continued...