10: Thoughts Part 2:

Author: Sorry, it's so short, but tomorrow a long chapter's coming out!

Cisco POV 

-I really really LOVE Echo now, I've been IN LOVE with her for the past 2WEEKS, I know, crazy right... anyway, she's not in love with me anymore, and I'm sure, she doesn't even like me as a friend. I wanted us to start everything all over again as friends, but clearly it won't happen. I'll just stay in my room crying all day, on how I ruined my life!

Echo: Cisco's crying is really bothering me!

Frostee: what do you mean by "bothering" ?

Echo: He's disturbing me, I'm reading on how to make a graffiti without leaving evidence, that it's me!

Frostee: Oh, okay...

Frostee POV 

- Okay, now it doesn't sound like Echo's  a concerned friend, it sounds like she's a concerned GIRLFRIEND! Don't you guys get me? Maybe, she just wanna study her graffiti and I'm getting it all wrong, but it's, becoming more suspicious everyday...

Echo: Go tell that thing to stop crying!

Frostee: I can't, he wants some privacy...

Echo: Ugh!

Layla POV 

- Okay, you might think I'm crazy, when I say this, but I'm not. So here's the thing, I got into my room and there was a reason for that. I bought a pocket knife at the drug store... well, I was gonna take drugs, but they take a bit longer... to... kill yourself. So... I took the pocket knife and wanted to stab myself, but... Toretto walked in. The reason why, I wanted to kill myself, was, because my life is a mess, you know it yourself, that someone's after me! That, person's gonna make my life miserable, and that guy's right, rather than me living I should just disappear, because apparently, no one wants me in this world! Before, I tell, Toretto, everything, he should understand that I'm SCARED! I know, I never in a million years, thought that I would say this, but yeah, I surprise myself EVERYDAY!

Layla: IM SORRY, IM SORRY, OKAY!    [She said as she started crying]

-Tony ran up to her and hugged her on the floor.

Tony: I'm sorry babe, but put the knife down, before you say anything.

-She put the knife down slowly and hugged Tony back.

Layla: I know, I wasn't thinking, but Tony, you have to understand that, no one wants me in this world! AND IF YOU WANNA LEAVE ME, YOU CAN, I'DE UNDERSTAND, THAT YOU DON'T WANNA DATE A PSYCHOPATH!

Tony: No, Layla, I CARE! And I'm not gonna leave you, NEVER! I promise, I'll show, you that, I love you everyday, OKAY?

- She nodded her head.

Layla: It's, just, Tony, I'm really scared...

Tony: Well I promise I'll keep you safe.

Layla:  [Sniffs]

Tony: Can you keep one promise, for me?

- She nodded her head.

Tony: Never do this again, please just talk to me and I promise, I'll listen, and I won't just listen, I'll help you go through it. Okay?

-She nodded her head.

- He kissed her forehead and they sat on the floor for 10 minutes and went to take a nap on the bed. He was really mad and scared at the same time, he was mad at that guy, who sent Layla the email and scared that if he hadn't came in time, Layla would've been DEAD!

Tony POV 

- Okay, now, imma kill that guy! He almost mad me lose my girl! I promise he's going down to the grave! I feel  mixed emotions, right now, imagine if I hadn't came in the room before Layla killed herself! My life, would be the worst and I would go and KILL that guy behind the email! Just one clue that I got from the emails though... he's writing is familiar...

-Tony stared at the sealing and just thought to himself while Layla was sleeping on he's chest...

To be continued...