13: Found y'a!!! Part 2

Author: This chapter's gonna be longer than all chapters, I've published so far. Thank you all so much and I hope you enjoy it. It took quite some time to write this chapter, but anyway here we go!

Echo POV 

-So Julius said that Ms. Nowhere and Paul are leaving at 5pm... so 30minutes after that, I'll sneak out. I want my guy and I to have a special night. Well... for some reason, Ms. Nowhere, had to pick today for her date. So, well, I'm just gonna act like, I'm fine and hang with these losers. I got over, Cisco, long time ago and it was really easy, because the boy's stupidity really helped. So, everything becomes ruined and strange...

Julius: UNO!

Layla: You know, you're not playing this game right ?

Julius: No, I am...

Frostee: No, you are, playing it really wrong, LIKE REALLY WRONG!

Tony: Yeah, and do you even know what "uno" means?

Frostee: Hey, Julius, I think, you got this disease from Cisco, called "Stupidity".

Julius: Frostee, for your age, you're really rude...

Cisco: Yeah!

Frostee: No, I just tell the truth!

Cisco: What!  I can't believe, you said that...

Echo: Well, believe it!

Door opens: 

Ms. Nowhere: Okay, kids, we're leaving, so please just stay here and don't leave!

Gary: Yeah, I'll keep an eye on them!

Ms. Nowhere: Well, I hope so!  So, we'll be back in three hours! Bye rats!

Palindrome: Bye everyone!

All the kids and Gary and Julius: Bye!!!

-Half an hour left! Than I can finally go on my date!

(Present) 2 Hours earlier:⬅️

Tony: Uh, Layla...

Layla: Yeah, Tony... I'm so confused... what's happening?

Tony: Uhm...

Frostee: Why, do you need to know?

Layla: Shut up!

Tony: ...

Layla: Come, on Toretto, speak...

Tony: Okay, this is what happened... uhm... this is an upcoming mission...

Layla: Oh, you really think, you can fool me?

Tony: Okay, so ... uh... ok, so... I just wanted to find the guy, who sent you that, stupid email... okay...

Layla: Look, Tony, you didn't have to. I told you that this is my family's fault, not yours.

Frostee: I'm so confused...

Layla: Get our Frostee!

Frostee: Okay, okay, okay...

Door closes:

Tony: Okay, look Layla... I get that you upset and all, but Layla... I did it for you and except the fact that I care... and I love you...