#7: The big announcement

Author: Okay, I'm really sorry guys and girls for bringing this in LATE, I had a big issue with this chapter, because I've been really busy lately. I'm so so SORRY, but anyway, here is CHAPTER 7!

Cisco POV 

- Its almost 5pm and imma make my move at 7pm, so I have quite some time. I'm so excited  and Echo said earlier on that she likes Tony, but doesn't really know how to tell him, because she thinks, that he's with Layla. I have good news for the both of us, because I was brave enough to tell Layla, I really like her. Though, I'm also afraid, I'll get rejected and my life will be OVER! Layla the toughest person on EARTH and Tony likes saying, that she likes being a lone wolf. What if it's true? Let's see her reaction...

Echo: Hi Cisco  [She said excitedly]

Cisco: Hey

Echo: Oh, when are you gonna tell everyone your big news?

Cisco: Oh... right, in a few minutes...

-I wanted to change my mind and tell her privately, but I was dum and told almost everyone. I'm stupid right?

Cisco: Uhm... everyone, may I please get your... attention.

Echo: Yo, everyone, CISCO WANNA TALK!   [She said, while throwing a plate with food on the floor, when everyone else was in the kitchen]

-Everyone got shocked and ran to the dinning room and only to start/make DRAMA!

Cisco: Uhm... thank you Echo... for being so vicious.

Echo: PLEASURE!

Cisco: Uhm, everyone, I have something to say and Layla, I need you to come here in front next to me.  [He said, while everyone, went to their seats and Layla went to him feeling awkward]

Layla POV 

- I really don't know what is happening, like I'm so confused. The last thing that I want to happen is, Cisco having a CRUSH on me...

Layla: O... kay?

Cisco: Uhm... Layla... I like you, like, like like you and I hope you do too, I wanna like be your boyfriend pretty please?

- OMG! I was being hypothetic! What do, I say to him now, like do I spill out that Toretto and I are dating or come up with a LIE!?  He even begged me! I'll just come with a lie that is kinda true, but it's not true for my LOVE and my ONE AND ONLY.

Layla: Uhm... Cisco, I'm kinda a lone wolf... so... I'm really sorry...

- I can see the guy's crushed, but I don't like him like that or as a friend. People like him, I would just rob them like for their cars and staff, because of their stupidity, no offense Cisco. What do I do now and I just ran to my room and of course, I know Toretto's gonna follow me, but he should stop doing that often, because everyone's gonna put everything together and find out the truth.

Cisco: I... I...

Tony POV 

- Layla just ran away and I HAVE TO follow her and I'm so so confused! Like everyone's surprised, they have their mouths wide open. I'm sure Layla felt that she was in a very uncomfortable position right now. I hope we all put this behind us, because I do not know what's happening! I know Layla doesn't like Cisco and not even as a friend, but at , least she took it well, because she's VICIOUS! 

Door opens:

Tony: Hey   [he said while closing the door]

Layla: You gotta stop doing this, because everyone's gonna get the wrong idea which is the right idea for us and...   [she said while crying, but before she could continue, Tony kissed her on her lips for about a few seconds and pulled away. He said...

Tony: I know it's hard keeping this from the agency and everyone else, but this is only the beginning and it's gonna get really tricky through out all of it.

Layla: Yeah, it's  not that it like bothers me is that, I'm like getting really sensitive to all of this already.   [She said while her voice was breaking up, because of her crying]

Tony: OH... MY... GOD!

Layla: What?

Tony: LAYLA GRAY IS GETTING SOFT!   [He said, causing her to giggle]

Layla: You're so annoying!

Tony: I'm actually so surprised that you handled that so... you know...

Layla: What do you mean?

Tony: Like you're dangerous, like DANGEROUS and dangerously beautiful...

-They kissed and starting talking for awhile and got ready for bed. Before they slept, they made out. The couple said...

Layla: Night Toretto

Tony: Goodnight Layla

Echo POV 

- I'm so so SHOCKED! Before Cisco and everyone else went to bed I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I said to myself, that I had to say 35 things I hate about myself...

Echo: My looks, Popularity, My body, My skin tone, my voice, my whole entire life...    [She went on and on, but kept crying]

Cisco POV 

- I was embarrassed and tired, so I went into the bathroom, but someone was in there, I heard, crying. IT WAS ECHO! I looked through the keyhole, and I know I shouldn't be doing this. I knocked first and the crying stopped. I think she heard a noise, but she was confused if it was someone knocking on the door. I opened the door and, I'm promise you, I've never seen Echo cry. She would usually make other people cry. I never knew I could hurt someone's feelings till I heard this...

Cisco: May I come in?

Echo: No!

Cisco: Why not?

Echo: Really?

Cisco: What?

Echo: I tried to tell you my feelings, but you cut me off and the worst part is, that, you even go tell Layla that you like her...  He interrupts

Cisco: Wait, you like me?

Echo: Oh, no yeah, and I'm proud of it ...   [she said sarcastically]

Cisco: Well I like you too...

Echo: Well its too late, you blew it!

-After she said that, he kissed her and said...

Cisco: Will this help?

Echo: Yeah!

-They made out and slept together for the night...

Reminder: The next Chapter isn't gonna end well, but stay tuned!

To be continued...