#25: Locked up:

Tony POV

-What! WHAT DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT THAT? I DID'NT TELL HER ANY OF THAT! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! OH, NO. THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! MS NOWHERE'S GONNA FREAK OUT, WHEN SHE FINDS OUT!

Door opens: Ms Nowhere, Gary and Cisco

Ms. Nowhere: Tony, what did she just say?

Tony: I didn't tell her any of this. I swear. Who even told-...

-CISCO!!!

Frostee: OH MY WORD... CISCO!

Layla: No?

Jennifer: Ha! YES!

Cisco: Jennifer?

Tony: Dude, why would you?

Cisco: Sorry. I didn't think it was such a big deal.

Tony: OH. OH. OH, NO ITS NOT A BIG DEAL, YOU PROBABLY TOLD HER MY WHOLE LIFE STORY. MY  RELATIONSHIP WITH LAYLA, OH AND YOU PROBABLY EVEN TOLD HER MY FAVORITE COLOUR!

Leaves room: Tony 

Frostee: We even told her our real names and our outside view, wasn't that enough? For all we know, she could be part of the bad guys, maybe working for or with Rafaela secretly. She could be the one after us or maybe the one who sent Layla that email. Who knows? Well not you...

Paul: Yeah, he's right bro. Life, you gotta take risks, BUT NOT LIKE THAT BRO.

Ms. Nowhere: Come with me Jennifer.

Jennifer: No, I'm not going anywhere with you. You guys are acting like I'm the bad guy here. Clearly Cisco's the bad guy,because he told. What kind of spies do you guys have in your agency?

Ms. Nowhere: Gary, spray her.

-Gary spayed her with a memory spray...

Gary: Come with me Jenna. Come with me...

-Gary pulled her across the floor...

Ms. Nowhere: Take her to the room next to Frostee's room , where the rest of the dead people are.

Frostee: Wait What! There's dead people here? Did you kill her?

Ms. Nowhere: Ha, I'm kidding. I wish there were!

Frostee: There's no time to joke in a time like this.

Cisco: Yeah, what's your problem?

Ms. Nowhere: You mister. We're gonna deal with you tomorrow morning.

Door opens: 

Door closes: Cisco leaves...

Gary: Alright, let's take this body. Let's take this body upstairs. Upstairs , upstairs, upstairs, upstairs...

-Gary started singing...

Ms. Nowhere: Oh, would you shut up! I'm going to bed now. Frostee, before you go to bed, go tell  Cisco, he needs to start packing his bags and whatever he leaves, I BURN!

Frostee: Wait, where's he going?

Ms. Nowhere: I don't know back to where he came from before he lived this life.

Frostee: He can't, because Cisco's parents died. He has family but he never met them. He just knows their out there somewhere. The only family he has left is he's sister and he's cousin.

Ms. Nowhere: Well, he can live with one of them for a while then you just figure out your computer staff and find he's family. Don't you know, I know all of that, in fact he's old in enough to live alone. He's eighteen turning nineteen, this is the time when you're supposed to figure out your life, if that's what all these normal people do at this age. The thing he did was really stupid even Rafaela and all those other stupid people we've faced before would agree with me. He's painted a really bad picture for the agency and now we don't know what to do with her. This is a really complicated mess. Not even you can fix this, mister intelligent pants. Not even the agency's supposed to know about this.

Frostee: You mean "smartie-pants"...

Ms. Nowhere: whatever, just go tell him.

Layla: I understand, he did a really bad thing, but you can't let him suffer like this.

Ms. Nowhere: What, so we're also supposed to suffer?

Layla: No, I'm just wondering if there isn't another way to think this through.

Ms. Nowhere: Layla, there's no other way, but this...

Time Skipped ➡️: The next day...

Jennifer POV 

-Ugh, I woke up in this weird dirty stinky place. I hate my life! I wonder how I ended up in here. Oh, yeah... I was staying at Tony's place and told their spy family all about what I knew. When Cisco told me all those spy staff, I didn't believe him at first till he took me on their mission. That guy is actually pretty stupid. He doesn't know who I am. He doesn't even know I'm here to destroy them...

To be continued...