#9: Thoughts

Author: I'm so sorry about giving this in late, to make it up to you, I'll publish 2 chapters tomorrow.

Layla POV 

-We finished unpacking our clothes, and we got on the plane like an hour later, but Cisco and Echo are really acting weird. Anyway, I'm not worried about that though, I wanna know who sent me that email about my mom... Tony is actually fine, he hasn't acted strange about it. I wanna go home and go back to my normal life, because it's been almost 3 weeks since we've been at that safe house, and I'm tired of it so, I hope we just get home  and everything can go well... I hope...

2 weeks later:

Tony POV 

-Layla has been acting weird lately and ever since we got of that plane Ms. Nowhere and Gary were actually code talking, I know that sounds weird, but that's what they said they were doing. I've been comforting Layla, because the whole situation about her mom and just as I wanted it all to end there comes this...

Layla: What the!

Tony: What?

Layla: Look at this...

The email:

-Hey Layla Gray, I told you to come get some more information about the death of your mother! You never came and you made me wait like a DOG! So now you're gonna pay for what you DID! I promise, I'll make your life MISERABLE for the rest of your LIFE! Anyway, you're not gonna live for any longer cause, I'm gonna make sure you will HAPPILY stay with your mother FOREVER!

Tony: Oh, my word, this dude's a psycho!

Layla: What am I gonna do?!

Tony: I don't know, but I promise, I'll keep you safe so they won't get you...

-Layla started crying and I never like seeing her like this, and  everything was going so well.

Layla: I don't know Toretto, what if they really want me dead and maybe their the ones who killed my mother?

Tony: Don't worry Layla, I promise you that I will keep you safe and don't worry about it, I know it's hard, but just trust me.  Okay?

Layla  [Sniffs]  Yeah...

-I kissed her on her forehead, but I really needed her to stop crying, because I know this is all threatening her, but I will find out who this guy is...

Frostee POV 

-Cisco, is still broken up and constantly when I wanna go to my room to go play some video games, I hear him crying. I hope he soon gets over it... Other than that Echo looks like she's heartbroken too, but by who and why would Echo be heartbroken, because she's the 2nd toughest person I know. Anyway, Layla and Tony go to their room often during the day, I wonder what their doing, I hope it's not DIRTY STAFF!? I know I said "THEIR ROOM", because they would always sleep in the same room whether it's Layla's or Tony's room. I really just want them to admit their in a relationship!

Frostee: Hey Tony!

Tony: Oh, hey Frostee 

Frostee: Wanna play, Death Bites with me?

Tony: Sorry, I can't, I gotta help Layla with something.

Frostee: Thats your everyday excuse!

Tony: Sorry Frostee, I gotta go!

[Tony left and only to find  Layla doing this...

Author: Sorry it's so short, but there's a part 2!  Yesterday was my Birthday, so , I couldn't publish it then.

 To be continued...