Prologue

Hello readers... Hope you all are doing good. I am back with another update. Please do comment and vote. Do share your views about this chapter. Also comment your favorite line/part of this chapter.

Specially dedicated to my sister on board
Tareeni07...
_________________________________________

Arjun's POV:
I came to the murder site of my current case with Rathore. Our team is already here interrogating the neighbors. They found that the girl is Advika who lives here since the last 3 years. There are 2 bullets in her chest and 1 in her leg with 2 in the wall near her. I asked Liza for the report.

"Sir according to the body temperature she was killed between 10:30 to 11:30 pm sir.And sir there are no fingerprints anywhere sir. I have checked thoroughly. And the killer has used 9mm handgun sir."

I nodded at Liza and ordered Shree and Chotu to search the house thoroughly. I started to look for evidences. Seems like the killer has searched for something in the house. What could it be? Suddenly something caught my eyes. How could someone use a washing machine that has a enlarged plug. The plug will not fit in the holder and there are clothes inside the washing machine. So I start digging out all the clothes. A cover fell from the pile of clothes. Rathore came and stood nearby me. I started to examine the cover. I tore open the cover to find another cover inside it. What caught my eyes was the name written on the cover.

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL
TO
ACP ARJUN SURYAKANTH RAWTE

I was shocked. Even Rathore. How could a dead person have information for me? I decided to look afterwards. Rathore asked me about it. I just ignored him and left the place. Soon everyone gathered in the conference room to discuss about our case and our findings.

Sameer's POV:
What happened bc to this Rawte? He is behaving differently from the morning. I decided to ask him about the cover later. I signalled Shree to start with the findings.

"Sir that girl is Advika Malhotra. 27 years old. She is the daughter of ex-CBI chief Mr. Ajay Malhotra and RAW agent Mrs. Gayathri Malhotra. She has helped the police nab many criminals, child trafficking, women trafficking, drug mafias. She is an undercover specialist. She was a Colonel in the Indian Army. 3 years back she resigned her work due to personal reasons sir. And.. She was the fiancee of... Of.. "

"What happened Shree why are you stammering suddenly? " I asked. He also had tears in his eyes which is very rare.

Arjun's POV:
What's wrong with Shree suddenly? By looking into his eyes I can see he is in immense pain. But what could have happened suddenly that he is in the verge of breaking down? I passed a glass of water to Shree. He gulped it in one go. Then he slowly looked at me and Chotu.

"She was the fiancee of Ma..jor Rudra Mukherjee. He was killed before two and a half years mysteriously sir. No one knew how he was killed sir. "

He said looking at me. I am sure there is more to it but something is stopping him from spilling it out. I decided to question him alone. But hearing the surname Mukherjee I am a little shocked and confused. Can it be possible? Only Shree can give me the answer to it. But looking at Shree I think what I am thinking is possible. Because only her memories can make him miserable.

Chotu's POV:
I am confused at Shree's behavior. But when he said Rudra Mukherjee I am in the same state as his. No. How could it be possible? I know both Rathore sir and Arjun sir have no idea about it but we do have. I am shocked.