Face to Face

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are doing good. I am back with the next chapter. Thank you so much for all the support I have been receiving from your side. Please do continue to support me. Hope you will like this chapter. Dedicating this chapter to all my dear Ariya shippers and Ariyans...

__________________________________________

Riya's POV:
All I am feeling now is Nervousness. I am Nervous as hell. I am going to meet Arjun Sir after three years. I still remember how he begged me not to give up on him when I gulped the bacteria. His eyes reflected pure helplessness, his care and concern for me, his sadness to lose me. I know he was heartbroken when he knew I was no more. He went through the same pain once again. The difference was before it was for his one and only love Roshini but then it was for his teammate, subordinate, colleague or whatever he considered me. I don't know whether to feel excited as I am meeting the only person who I fell for or guilty for not telling him about her existence. But I have firmly decided I will not let my feelings for him overpower my duty, my mission to nab Sikandar. I will just consider him as my friend and colleague but nothing more. I don't know how I am going to control my emotions when I meet him. I just wish he doesn't make me weak and affect me like how he did on the past. My main aim of my life is to kill that bloody Sikandar and remove all of Arjun Sir's pain. I wish he returns back to his old self and lives his life instead of spending it once he takes his revenge. I will make sure he remains happy even if it costs me my everything, even if I die in my mission to nab Sikandar. I came out of my stupor hearing Raghu Sir's voice. He, Priya aunty, Sheena have been my support system all these years. I don't know how I am going to pay back my gratitude. He looked into my eyes and as if understanding my inner turmoil, he spoke.

"Relax Riya. I know about my Arjun. He will be very happy to see you back alive. He won't scold you. Come on you go first. I will speak to Priya, then park the car and come. Now close your eyes and take a deep breath. Relax. Now go. "

I just nodded and came and stood in front of Arjun Sir's house. With trembly hands I rang the door of the bell. After a few seconds I heard the opening sound of the door. Then I saw Arjun Sir standing in all his glory dumbfounded in front of me. I know he never expected me here. His eyes are filled with unshed tears. His eyes reflect his confusion, surprise, happiness, joy and then slowly it changes into worry and finally pain. I guess he understood that I am his secret partner. I can feel my eyes getting teared up. He slowly whispered my name and even I whispered his name pouring in all my feelings for him. I don't understand how even after three years he affects me so much. He has the same effect on me in fact I would say even deeper now. I felt him pulling me towards him and he hugged me tightly which I reciprocated. All my hidden emotions started pouring out. I began sobbing like a baby. He tried to pull back bug I held him tighter. I can feel him consoling me and slowly I became normal. We stayed still like that for a few more minutes. I feel protective in his embrace. This is the embrace I craved for from past three years. Only his embrace can provide me a warmth that makes me forget my tragic past and waves away my nightmares. An embrace which assures me my safety. An embrace which expresses there are people who love me, care for me and want me in their lives.

Arjun's POV:

What I saw snatched the floor away from my legs. I felt as if someone knocked the breath out of me. I am shocked would be an understatement of the century.

RIYA...

How on earth is it possible? She died in front of me, in my arms, staring into my eyes. I can't believe what I am seeing. Her eyes are displaying a side range of expressions and emotions. Happiness, joy, calmness, care, concern,pride, peace and pain, guilt..? Why is her eyes reflecting so much of pain and why does she feel guilty? Then slowly realisation dawned upon me. She is my Secret Partner.... My goodness. What mess has she stuck her up in! I saw her eyes tearing up slowly and she is trying her best not to cry. She is trying to control herself. Just then I realised she is still standing in the doorway. So I composed myself and tried to ask her to enter bug all I did was slowly whispered her name. Nothing else seemed to come out from my mouth.