The Blissful Moment

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are doing good. I am back with the next chapter. Thank you so much for all the support I have been receiving from your side. Please do continue to support me. Hope you will like this chapter. And I am very happy to have got about more than 7.01 K readers. Thank you for joining me in this journey. Dedicating this chapter to all my dear friends and readers who are supporting me in this journey...

__________________________________________

Sameer's POV:
After our dessert time we crashed at my house as planned. We went to the home theatre room to watch the film. I must say the film was hilarious from the beginning. We had a good time. When the girl proposed the boy I remembered my proposal to Ayesha. Well I didn't expect it to happen today. But still I am happy that I expressed myself. I looked at Ayesha who was already looking at me with a beautiful ile on her face. As we reached the climax I could feel Arjun's restlessness. He wants to go out but he doesn't want to disappoint us. Just when I was about to ask him to go out if he was not comfortable being here Riya snuggled closer to him and hugged him. I noticed tears in his eye. He looked at Riya and gave her a teary smile as if saying that he is okay. I noticed Karan and Simran who were also watching Jun and Rii with peace in their eyes and a beautiful smile on their faces. Riya wiped Arjun's tears and kissed him in his cheek. Well I and Karan were damn surprised. But Simran looked at them lovingly as if she is used to it... Wait... What! Has this happened before?! I don't think so. But Simran took a pic of them where they were looking directly into each other's eyes without caring about the surroundings. Suddenly something unexpected happened. Arjun kissed Riya's nose. What? Eighth wonder of the world. PDA and Arjun? She looked at him with a cute pout... He chuckled slowly and kissed her cheek again. He stayed like that for a couple more seconds which was successfully and beautifully captured by Simran. They looked perfect together as if they were each other's only! Well call it Destiny or Fate! But they  look perfect only with each other. It is as if they are a completed puzzle.

Arjun's POV:
When the lead girl met with an accident I remembered Rosh... Her death! Without my knowledge a thin layer of tears formed in my eyes. I want to go out. But I can't. It will spoil everyone's day.. I was feeling very restless. Just then, as if sensing my inner turmoil, Riya hugged me! Damn... This girl knows me too well. I gave her a teary smile as if reassuring her that I am okay. She slowly wiped my tears. Her touch is so soothing. It calms me. Taking me off guard she kissed me on my cheek! I was surprised. But I felt at peace. I know she did this to divert my mind. The movie was long forgotten. O pulled her closer to me. And I kissed her nose. The expression she gave... My goodness! Such a cute pout... I kissed her cheek and stayed like that for a couple of seconds. I could feel her erratic heartbeat, irregular breathing with her beautiful dimple smile. We broke the hig and I looked into her eyes. Her eyes have some magic. Everytime I look into her eyes I lose myself. Then we returned back to watching the movie. By now the heroine's operation itself was over. We continued watching the film in are same position. After the movie was over Sid Sheena, Riya and I came back to my house. Karan and Simran went to visit their friend. All others went to their houses. Sid and Sheena told they will cook so I came to my room. I was arranging my room when I heard a knock in my room.

"Come in! "

I said and Riya came in.

"Are you busy Arjun Sir? "

"No Riya... Was just arranging my things. Nothing else. "

"Oh ok Sir... Actually I wanted to ask you something.. "