New Realisations

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are doing good. I am back with the next chapter. Thank you so much for all the support I have been receiving from your side. Please do continue to support me. Hope you will like this chapter. And I am very happy to have got about more than 5.7K readers. Thank you for joining me in this journey. Dedicating this chapter to all my dear friends and readers who are supporting me in this journey...
Special dedication to my new bestie and sissy on board nik267! Also to my dearest sisters Tareeni07 and ShrutiGajendra...

__________________________________________

Arjun's POV:
We parted our hug and sat down and were talking when suddenly I remembered why I was searching for Sam before.

"Sam... I was thinking why not go out with the team tonight for dinner. What do you say? "

I asked him and looked at him to see him staring at me as if I am an alien!

"Sam... "

I shook him and he came back to his senses.

"Good idea Jun! I was surprised that you suggested it. Took time to digest the fact. "

He told me smiling sheepishly and both Sid and Me shook our heads at him.

Just then Sheena and Riya arrived in traditional attire. Seems like they are going to the temple.

"Arjun Bhai... You are not coming to the temple? "

Sheena asked me.

"No Sheena. I have some work here with Karan and Simran. So you all go to the temple. "

I told her and she made a cute pout and gave me her puppy face. I chuckled at her and she looked at Riya.

"It's ok Sheena. If he wants he will come. Maybe his work is important now. Come we will all go. Bhai... Both of you'll didn't change still?! "

She asked keeping her hands on her hips. And I laughed out loud. Well not everyday you will find the ETF chief getting scolded that too by his junior who is a girl! Sam glared at me and I laughed more. Seeing me laughing like a maniac Riya looked at me with her dimple smile and Sheena with tears in her eyes. Well I have laughed like this after many years. Thanks to all these people in my life who are making it beautiful day by day. Just then Karan and Simran entered in and looked at me with their genuine smile. And with their entry Sid and Sam went to change.

"You all are going to the temple? "

Simran asked out of the blue. And others nodded. Karan was looking at her curiously.

"Ok then I am also coming with you all"

Simran said smiling and Karan looked at her as if she is the most important person for him. I made a mental note to speak to him when they are gone.

"You are also going Karan? "

I asked him and he shook his head horizontally.

"If I also go with them, who will give you company Shera?! "

He asked and I understood the main point that he wanted to speak to me. I nodded smiling.

Then in a couple of minutes Sid and Sam came in their traditional attire.

"Sam I asked you something... You didn't reply! "

I reminded him. He stared at me in confusion and then he understood what I am speaking about.