Epilogue

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are doing good. I am back with the next chapter. Thank you so much for all the support I have been receiving from your side. Please do continue to support me. Hope you will like this chapter. And I am very happy to have got about more than 17K readers. Thank you for joining me in this journey. Dedicating this chapter to all my dear friends and readers who are supporting me in this journey...

__________________________________________

Three Days Later:
The sun is up early in the morning making the sky look more beautiful. And two of them were asking each other to switch of the alarm. They were none other than our best buddies cum brothers Jun and Sam. Finally having enough of Sameer's tantrums Arjun woke up and switched off the alarm. Suddenly he got an idea. Revenge Mode On! Silently he went inside the bathroom, filled a bucket full of water and poured it on Sameer.

"Ahhhhhhhh... What the hell is it Jun? Why did you pour a bucket full of water on me. I am sleeping peacefully after so long and you are disturbing me. "

Sameer shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Sam! Calm down. Seems like our chief forgot the timings to office. And this is my sweet revenge for breaking my favorite alarm clock! Get up now Sam. By the way Riya and I are coming to the office from today so go arrange for our rejoining. "

Arjun told and went inside to fresh up leaving a baffled Sameer behind.

Sighing Sameer went to the other rooms and woke up his team who had settled in Arjun's house after the mission. By the time he woke up others except Riya Arjun was ready.

"Jun wake up Riya alone. I will get ready by the time. "

"Fine Sam. Make sure to inform Raghu Sir of our Rejoining."

Arjun went towards Riya's room after speaking with Sameer only to find his dimple beauty transformed into a sleeping beauty.

"Riya... Wake up! It's time for office. You can sleep later. "

Arjun told her but come on who is he kidding. She was sleeping without any reaction to his words.

Having got an idea to wake up Riya, Arjun went and sat near her. Suddenly he started tickling her waist and Riya woke up with a jerk. She was a laughing mess by now and Arjun didn't stop though she pleaded him to in between her laughter.

"St... op.. It..Ar.. jun"

She stammered badly panting for air and Arjun stopped his teasing. By now he was completely on Riya and she was catching his shirt collar with a death grip. She was yet to realise their position. Arjun balanced his weight with his elbows and looked into her eyes intensely. After catching hold of her breath she looked at her Arjun Sir to find him staring at her with various emotions. She looked back into his eyes and without her knowledge pulled him a little more closer. Their noses were touching each other and suddenly the air around the room became so hot. Arjun slowly moved forward and pressed his lips on her forehead and made sure his lips lingered there for a couple of minutes. Slowly he pulled back to witness Riya who had her eyes closed tightly, yet a beautiful smile played on her lips. Blush adorned her cheeks when she met his dark brown orbs.

"Good Morning My Sleeping Beauty! "

Arjun wished her and moved away. It was like she lost her warmth when he went away. Still his words brought a beautiful smile on her face. She ruffled his hair and got up. Smiles played on their lips constantly. One in Satisfaction and Other in Peace. A few minutes later Arjun left the room asking her to freshen up.