Celebration

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are doing good. I am back with the next chapter. Thank you so much for all the support I have been receiving from your side. Please do continue to support me. Hope you will like this chapter. And I am very happy to have got about more than 5K readers. Thank you for joining me in this journey. Dedicating this chapter to all my dear friends and readers who are supporting me in this journey...

Also to my dearest sisters on board who never fail to motivate me Shrutigajendra and Tareeni07! My other readers Apoorvasharma517, Mahiro457, Tinku_sweety, SurChaudhary, Naheean Nabilah and nainasehgall... Thank you for your continuous motivation and encouragement for me to write. It means a lot to me. Also to my best friends off the board who continue to support me always by reading and correcting me... #Dora #J #Gops
__________________________________________

Sheena's POV:
After asking us to complete the paperwork both Jun bhai and Sam bhai went to their cabins. We enjoyed completely as well as did our work. After pulling each other's legs and casting jokes we completed the paperwork and left home. From now Sam bhai also will stay with us permanently. Which means more fun! We all retired to sleep as we have training early in the morning. Throughout the week we had some cases to solve and then training in our free time. In this one week ETF has become something so close to my heart. Not just me but also Sid bhai. We didn't expect these people to welcome us and share everything with us so soon. Sakshi, Liza, Ayesha have become my new beat friends and moreover they care for me as they do for their own sister. I even got a brother in Sameer Bhai and Karan! Simran has become my very close bestie after Rii... Karan.. Though he cares for me as his sister and treats me as one we bond like twins! Most of the time we think alike and act too.. And my Arjun Bhai... No comments. I am very happy to see him life his life rather than spending it. Yes he smiles, laughs, jokes and expresses himself. I can see the old bhai returning back. And my sweetheart Rii is the main reason. I guess still bhai didn't understand that he is in love. But I know soon he will figure it out. One thing that impressed me the most was Sakshi's maturity. On day one itself I understood that she likes Arjun Bhai. I could see the slight hurt and pain in her eyes when he is with Riya. I expected her to be jealous. But she was the opposite. In fact she became an Ariya shipper! She accepted that Arjun Bhai's happiness is Riya and moved on. She was very kind and loving towards all of us. One thing I learnt about her is that she has mood swings. Sometimes she acts as a kid. Sometimes as a mother, sister, best friend, grandma... Uffff! Sometimes she can be hell irritating but still I love her! Because she can't withstand sadness in her loved one's face. She does all she can to make them happy. She is my Smiling Beauty... And Rii will always remain my Dimple Beauty... Finally it is Saturday night and end of July. So tomorrow is August 1 also it is a Sunday. Which Means Friendship Day!!! There is one more occasion tomorrow... Sister's Day. This year I have many sister's as well as friends to celebrate with. Though I miss my old friends sometimes my new friends mask the sadness in me. Also this year Jun bhai and Sam bhai can celebrate Friendship day after many years! With all these in my mind I hugged my teddy and laid down on my side of the bed.

Arjun's POV:
Tomorrow is Sister's day as well as Friendship day... And I am celebrating it with both this year... It has been nearly four years since I celebrated any festival. All these years I existed. But now I am living. I owe much to Sheena, Sid, Karan, Simran and Raghu Sir,Priya Aunty. They were there with me during my worst times. If not for them I don't even know whether I will be alive today. I owe my life to them. I will buy something so special for Karan, Sid, Simran, Sheena... And this year my Sam and Riya are also with me! I still find difficulty in believing that my life has changed so much in a matter of ten days. All the people I wanted are here with me now. I don't know what life has in store for me. But all I know is I will enjoy every moment of my life. For the true celebration is in being alive and living every moment. And also the whole ETF team played an important role in my life. I treat them as a part of my family. I should speak to Sam and ask him if we could go for lunch tomorrow afternoon and then plan something together. With all these in my mind I slept not before fixing my alarm at 4:00 in the morning.