Sunday... Fun Day...

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are doing good. I am back with the next chapter. Thank you so much for all the support I have been receiving from your side. Please do continue to support me. Hope you will like this chapter. And I am very happy to have got about more than 2.5K readers. Thank you for joining me in this journey. Dedicating this chapter to all my dear friends who are supporting me in this journey... And special dedication to my sisters on board - NaheeanNabilah, Mariyam_pink, Anjali4102002 and nainasehgall... Thank you so much for urging me to give an update and motivating me to write regularly!

________________________________________

Arjun's POV:
After yesterday night's moments I felt peaceful. With the same peace, for the first time in these four years, I slept well without any nightmares. This girl is slowly changing me into the old me. I won't be surprised even if I fall head over heels for her. And I definitely will not regret it. I remember Rosh's last wish and my promise to her.

'Arjun we are not meant to be soulmates. I may be your better half but not your soul mate. There is something better your destiny has for you and mine for me. One day you will realise the truth in my words. Arjun this is your life. Whatever comes into your life it must become a part of your life and not the other way round. No matter what.Even if it is me. It should be a part of your life but not your life itself. Promise me that you will move on if you find your soul mate.This is my last wish Arjun. Promise me Arjun... '

Now I can understand every word of hers. But I will always cherish the time spent with her. All the sweet memories I have with her will remain etched up in my heart. She will definitely have a unique place in my heart which no one can occupy. Today is Sunday. After a very long time there are visitors in my house. I got my Sam back. What else do I need more. I have already messaged Karan and Simran to come for breakfast. Also Siddharth had messaged me he will be coming today. Now let me go and wake up others. Sam has already gone to freshen up. With many other thoughts in my mind I came out of the gym to wake these people up. I was surprised to fine everyone up so early on a Sunday morning. These people never stop to amaze me. Just as I entered Riya gave me a cup of tea.

"Good morning Arjun. Have your tea and then freshen up. What shall I make for breakfast? "

As far as I know the easiest breakfast for these many people will be poha. And veggie gravy along with it.

"What about Poha and Veggie gravy? "

I voiced out and looked at all of them who had a wide smile plastered on their faces.

"Done then. Poha with veggies gravy it is. "

After that Riya alloted all their works and Shree, Chotu, Sheena and Riya made the way towards the kitchen.

"Make sure you people won't create a mess there or I will make you all clean it. I want my kitchen safe and sound and most importantly clean. "

I told knowing that these people will definitely create a mess. Just as I went to drink my tea, I heard the door bell ring. Knowing who it is I went and opened the door. As soon as I did I was engulfed in a hug.

"Jun.... "

"Sid.... "

I hugged him back. He is one of my very close friends. The one who was there for me whenever I needed him, the one who knew me too well, the one who shared my pain. We were in constant touch with each other. We are meeting each other after three years. I am so happy to meet him.

"How are you partner? Still bossing around ha? "

"I am very fine. What about you Sid? No comments about it! "