A Normal Day in ETF?!

Hello my dear readers. I am back with the next part. I am so happy with the response I have received from you all my dears. It motivates me to write better. So I am here with an offer too...
The more comments and votes I receive the more frequently I will update... So let's see. Hope you enjoy the chapter my dears!

__________________________________________

The 'City of Dreams' Mumbai has woken up on this bright Friday morning with lots of huzzle buzzle noises around. With the priests ringing the bells of temples and people rushing to their respective works awaiting their weekend, The ETF office is very silent with its two chiefs in a surprisingly calm nature.

Sameer's POV:
I am very happy and surprised today. Rawte, my once juno is very calm and composed today. I can see life in his eyes. I really wonder what is the reason for his change. I have never seen him such calm from the day of Rosh's death. But today it is as if the hollowness in his heart is finally gone. Every one are looking at him shocked. I know. After all the always shouting ACP Rawte is sitting quietly in his place today. He has even wished everyone Good morning today. I wonder what changed in a night! I know one night can change a person... But I am thinking of the case here and the supercop is not even bothered about the case. Strange. He is behaving very differently today it is as if he got something precious he lost. He is sitting in the conference room and drinking coffee from Riya's mug... Riya... From yesterday after Rawte told me about Rudra all I have been thinking about is you. Why do I feel you are the reason for Rawte's change today. He will never accept that you managed to seep into his heart and occupy a corner. But I know my once Juno! Ok I think it's time to start with the case.

"So team any information on the case? "

As soon as I say this I can see a change in Rawte. He got up from his seat. He is looking into my eyes as if he is searching for something. Then he said,

"Rathore DIG sir told to drop the case for now"

and he left the conference hall.
What is Rawte speaking? DIG sir told? When? Why didn't he tell me? And why should we drop the case now? Ahh! It's confusing like hell.

"Team complete the paperwork of the previous cases until we get a new case."

Now first I have to speak to Rawte. With that I left to his cabin.

(In Arjun's cabin)

Arjun's POV:

"Rawte what was that? " I heard Rathore asking as he entered into my cabin.

"What Rathore? I think I made myself clear."

I can see he is getting irritated but what can I do. I can't tell him anything when I don't know everything completely. I gave to wait to know everything. Only then I can decide whether to tell Rathore or not. I can see him looking at me keenly and sternly.

"When did DIG sir tell you? And why should we drop the case now? We solve all cases right. We don't leave any of them. Until now this has not happened. Why now? "

I know his confusion is correct. But I can't tell him anything.

"Even I don't know why Rathore. It was an order from DIG sir. And yes he informed me when I called him to tell something. He said he will meet us today. May be he will come in a while"

I know he didn't believe me completely. But still he nodded slightly.

"And why did you call DIG sir? "

He asked me glaring. Looks like he doesn't know that his glares don't have any effect on me.

"That's something personal sir. I won't tell you what it is about. "