Birthday Dhamaka -2

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are doing good. I am back with the next chapter. Thank you so much for all the support I have been receiving from your side. Please do continue to support me. Hope you will like this chapter. And I am very happy to have got about more than 2K readers. Thank you for joining me in this journey. Dedicating this chapter to all my dear friends who are supporting me in this journey... And special dedication to my sisters on board - NaheeanNabilah, Mariyam_pink and nainasehgall... Thank you so much for urging me to give an update and motivating me to write regularly!

________________________________________

Riya's POV:
I am speechless and very overwhelmed with the showers of love that is being poured on me. Little did I expect Arjun and others to plan something for my birthday. I feel as if my life has taken a new turn now. It feels as if all my miseries have come to an end. A new positive aura has been created within and around me now. This time I am going to start a new life with my loved people around. 'Create your own reality. You are the person who mould your life into what you want' I very well remember your words Rudra Bhai and Advika Bhabhi. I really miss you a lot. But you have taught me to move on with my life what so happens and to always cherish the memories that we have created. And I will do exactly that from now on. This is my resolution for my birthday. These people have made every second of my birthday beautiful, memorable and special to me and I will cherish them forever. I know they will make this birthday unforgettable for me and I am eagerly waiting for all the surprises that life and my loved ones are going to throw on me. I am lucky to have so many people who make me feel special and shower me with lots of love and care. They have managed to bring that smile on my face once again. And this time, if this is what gives them happiness, I will definitely bring that old Riya back. And I promise that! Thinking of all this slowly sleep started to engulf me.

Arjun's POV:
I am glad that we planned a surprise for her. I saw the true happiness and joy in her eyes. Throughout the gift hunt her eyes reflected her curiosity and joy. After a lot of efforts we managed to bring back the genuine smile in her face. That dimple smile I last saw three years back. I understood all that she wanted to tell me when she looked deep into my eyes before cutting the cake as well as before going to sleep. I know she poured all of her heart only to me. So I can understand all her unsaid words. Her eyes had a layer of unshed tears which I managed to notice. Three years you managed to be away from us and created this version of Riya but trust me Riya after this mission I promise to bring back the old Riya - mischievous and full of life. This is Arjun Rawte's promise. Today is the first step towards making you realise how special you are to us. I hope you understand your importance in our lives. I will protect you with my life Riya. You are a very precious person in my life. The one who understands my unspoken dreams, actions, fear, love and care. No one can understand me like you do. I will be there for you when you need me Riya. I will make sure that your life is filled with loads and loads of happiness from now on. I think I should take a nap as there are many plans for tomorrow. I went into my bedroom and found Sam sleeping soundly. I chuckled at him and went to take my nap setting my alarm at 6:00 in the morning.

Next morning...

I woke up when the alarm started to ring. I tried to switch it off when I felt I couldn't move. I opened my eyes to look at Sam who was sleeping on me. I remember when I slept I laid down on the right side but now I am in the left. God! This Sam... He freaking rolled me to the other side. Sighing I made him sleep on the bed and was about to switch off the alarm when I heard sSam groaning. I chuckled st him. Before I could switch off the alarm Sam picked up the alarm clock and threw it on the wall and broke it...

Freaking hell... This idiot broke my favorite alarm clock. You are a gone case now Sam. No one can save me from you today.

I decided to give him his own medicine. I went into the bathroom and filled a bucket of cold water and came back to the bedroom. I splashed the whole bucket of water on him and he got up with a jerk.