The Patchup

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are doing good. I am back with the next chapter. Thank you so much for all the support I have been receiving from your side. Please do continue to support me. Hope you will like this chapter. And I am very happy to have got about more than 1.5 K readers. Thank you for joining me in this journey.Dedicating this chapter to all my dear friends who are supporting me in this journey...

________________________________________

Sameer's POV:
Finally we completed the case and I asked all my teammates to return home as it is already time to leave. We decided to do the paperwork tomorrow. I was preparing to leave when I got a call. I checked the mobile and it was from D.I.G sir. Why is he calling me now? Any emergency? Or is there a new case? I decided to answer the call to know my answer.

"Good evening Sir"

"Evening Rathore. Are you in the office now? "

"Yes sir. I was about to leave. Why Sir? "

"Then stay there Rathore. I want to speak to you. I am coming there in ten minutes. Others can leave. "

"Ok Sir. I will wait for you. Jai Hind Sir "

"Jai Hind. "

Now about what does D.I.G Sir want to speak to me? I decided to do my work until then. I was so immersed in reading a case file that I didn't notice D.I.G Sir entering into my cabin.

"Good evening Rathore. Sorry for making you wait. "

I came out of my work when I heard D.I.G Sir speaking. I immediately got up and greeted him after muttering a sorry.

"Evening Sir I am sorry Sir. I didn't notice you coming. "

"That's fine Rathore. Actually I want to discuss something very important and confidential with you. That's why I came after office hours. Hope you don't mind. "

"No Sir I don't mind Sir. What is it about Sir? "

I asked him curiously to which he extended a file towards me. I received the file from him and opened it. But what I read shook me to the core. I looked at him shocked to which he nodded seriously. Means I was the one at fault. It wasn't my Jun's fault. He was not his imagination nor hallucination. He is real.

Sikandar Khan

I read further to find that he was a Dubai based mafia don and that he was coming to India in six months. These are the details of his consignment. It is about weapon smuggling and drug mafia. It consists of all the information about his consignment in India. Still not coming out of shock, I sat down on the chair with a thud. After composing myself I looked at Sir to find him observing me carefully. As soon as he was sure I am ready to listen what he was about to say he started speaking.

"So Rathore this case will be officially given to ETF very soon. It will be led by Arjun Rawte. But only five of you'll will work in this case. It is like an undercover operation. Nobody else will know about it. You, Arjun, Shree, Chotu and one more person who has all the information about this case will join you very soon. Karan, Sheena and Simran will help you all in the case but they won't be involved officially since we don't want to put them in risk. This is on Arjun's request. The appointment letter will be given soon. The timings of the ETF will be rescheduled to 8:30 am to 7:30pm. It will function regularly. Only the very high profile and tough cases will be handed over to Mumbai ETF and others will be handed over to the Kolkata branch. You will have Mine and Raghu's full support in this case. I have already told Rawte about it. Morning and Evening special training must be taken by you all five. Monday we will discuss the complete plan. Be here by 6:30 am here on Monday with the other four members and inform them too. That's what I can tell for now. Good night Rathore. I will take your leave then. "