#5 * Athena X Hestia

Idea from Food_Dragon08

------------------------------

Athena x Hestia

Hestia sat on her knees in front of her fireplace. She looked calm and collected, but the flames reflected her true feelings. They were restless and flickering in every direction. As of the wind was trying to blow them out, but they were too stubborn.

She was alone in the throne room. The empty thrones all stood around her. Usually she didn't mind. Now the loneliness really seemed to hit her. Although she didn't want any of her family members here either.

There was only one person she wanted to see. Someone that should've been here already. Someone that was usually incredibly punctual and now... It really annoyed Hestia. That one time she actually waits up they were late.

Behind her the large oak wooden doors opened and boots started walking in her direction. The flames became steady and started growing bigger. Despite her excitement the goddess of the heart stayed in her position.

She felt the person's aura. Strong, present and overflowing you with the strength to conquer anything. There was only one who felt like that. It had to be them.

Hestia got up and turned around only to be met with a taller woman. The woman smirked and her grey eyes glistened. Next thing you know the goddess of the heart flung herself around her neck.

The latter caught her with ease.

"You're late." Hestia muttered in her ear.

"I'm sorry darling. I got held up. A small matter that needed my attention. That way I can stay with you longer." The woman grinned.

Hestia held them a little tighter.

"Athena?" She asked.

"Mhm?"

"Don't let go." The goddess of the hearth said, burying her head in her girlfriend's chest.

"I wasn't planning on it." Athena replied, kissing the top of Hestia's head.

The wisdom goddess had no idea how long they stood there. Somehow it felt like forever and yet with Hestia in her arms she didn't mind at all. She was finally home and finally able to hold her again.

Without so much as a word she picked the goddess of the hearth up. A little yelp escaped from her throat.

"What are you doing?" Hestia asked.

"What does it look like?" Athena questioned in return.

The red haired goddess raised her shoulders. There were a dozen of things her girlfriend could be planning to do. It's one of the things she loved about her. Athena saw a hundred and one possibilities where most deities only saw one.

"Well-" The wisdom goddess started said as she started walking.

"-I'm taking you to my room so I can take off this armor and cuddle with you."

"Mhm. Really?" Hestia hummed.

"Yes. Any objections?" Athena asked.

"None."

"Excellent."

Soon enough they entered Athena's room. Athena walked towards the bed and let go of Hestia. The latter however hadn't let go. She clung to her girlfriend like a koala.

The wisdom goddess' laughter filled the room. It sounded like music to the goddess of the hearth.

"Baby please. Let me take this off." The grey eyed goddess said.

"No." Hestia said stubbornly.

"Why not?"

"Because I'll have to let you go."

"It'll only take me a minute." Athena tried to reason with her.

"Which is a minute too long really." Hestia muttered.

The wisdom goddess realised her girlfriend wasn't planning on letting go anytime soon. That is until an idea popped up in her head.

She took Hestia's chin in between her fingers and pulled her closer, pecking her lips.

"How about now?" Athena asked.

"Still no." The goddess of the hearth replied, but the smile on her face made the wisdom goddess believe she was going in the right direction.

This time Athena locked their lips again but a little longer.

"Now?"

"I'll consider it."

Hestia was honestly adorable when she smirked like that. Like she had some devious plan, but really she was just too much of a softy to ever plan something like that. However, don't be fooled. Flames are nice and cosy too, but they can do some serious damage.

Again the wisdom goddess locked her lips with Hestia's. It almost turned into making out. Almost.

"One minute?" The goddess of the hearth asked.

Too bad Athena had pulled away. She wouldn't have minded to taste her for a little while longer.

"One minute. If not less." Athena confirmed.

"Fine."

Hestia let herself fall onto the bed. She watched as her girlfriend towered over her and kept a close eye on her.

"What are you waiting for? You're minute is ticking away." The goddess of the hearth teased.

"I'm just enjoying the view darling." The grey eyed goddess winked.

At the wave of her hand her armor started unstrapping itself and floating towards the desk so she could put it properly put it away later.

Once she was finished Athena joined Hestia on the bed. It barely took a second for the latter to cuddle up to her girlfriend. In return the wisdom goddess wrapped her arms around her and as promised she didn't let go.

------------------------------
Hi Food_Dragon08
Thanks again for another great request. Seriously I love your ideas. Maybe we should collab more :)) Anyways enjoy this one and keep those lovely ideas coming! Catch you later.

- Athena_9909