#18 * Athena X Artemis X Aphrodite

Requested by SunsetMahi

Little disclaimer before we hop into this. I've never written a love dynamic with more than two people before so sorry if it isn't that great just yet, I'm learning as I go :)

- Athena

------------------------------

Athena x Artemis x Aphrodite

What's better than waking up next to a goddess?

Waking up next to two.

When she woke up Aphrodite found herself laying against the back of someone. When she wanted to turn around and roll over the love goddess found she couldn't.

A protective arm, slung around her waist, restricted her from moving.

Now see Aphrodite didn't mind waking up like this. But it would've been great if she had somehow managed to stay on the outside of this little trio they had going on. It made escaping in the morning that little bit easier.

With looking over her shoulder she saw however that that arm belonged to a very much naked woman. Artemis, the goddess of the hunt, groaned slightly as she felt movement in her arms. But it didn't seem like she would be up anytime soon.

'How did I score this one?' Aphrodite thought to herself as she tried to remember last night.

Her memory was rather foggy. Although she did seem to remember a party and for once Artemis and Athena joined in on the fun.

Wait...

Athena?

Was it possible?

The love goddess turned back to her original position and was met with back of another naked woman once again.

A tattoo of an owl, spreading it's wings and reaching for her shoulders, stared right back at her. There was only one goddes who had this tattoo, Athena, goddess of wisdom and strategic warfare.

'Guess I still know how to win the game.' Aphrodite proudly smirked to herself as she let a finger trail over the inked lines.

She could feel a shiver go down Athena's spine underneath her touch. A smile spread across her lips. It was mind blowing how sensitive the wisdom goddess' body was.

Feeling something go down her back made Athena turn around, although she was still quite a ways away from waking up.

Suddenly Aphrodite found herself face to face with a sleeping wisdom goddess. The love goddess doubted she'd ever seen Athena this calm and carefree.

Unless...

Maybe last night was the only other time.

Aphrodite turned herself on her back, staring at the ceiling, trying to remember how she managed to get two maiden goddesses to join her in bed and lose all of their clothes.

"What do you know, the two of you are actually here." Aphrodite chuckled as she joined Artemis and Athena who were chatting together.

"And my, oh my, is that alcohol you're drinking?" She teased.

Athena rolled her eyes, but managed to smile.

"We figured it wouldn't truly be a party if we weren't there to keep it interesting." Artemis responded with a cocky smirk.

"Why not at least try to enjoy ourselves in the process?" Athena added, taking a sip of the deep red wine in her glass.

Her eyes had a mischievous glint that Aphrodite hadn't seen before. It was a very attractive glint and she couldn't help but let her eyes glide over the wisdom goddess, checking her out in the process.